Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump Calls for NFL Owners to Fire Their Players Who Sit During the Anthem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    The top players of every NFL team should gather up and all plan to sit through the anthem.

So then all the star players will get fired, ratings will fail badly, tickets will fall, loss columns will rise quickly. I'd like to see that happening but I doubt it would
    Ratings and nfl would recover.

The players wont.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
        Marvel comics tried to cater to the SJWs, what happened? Their comic sales plummeted pretty bad. The NFL made a huge mistake by catering to the SJWs, the same result will happen.
        lol iron man is an affirmative action black girl with a huge afro in the new comics. suffice to say, nobody bought that SJW trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          lol iron man is an affirmative action black girl with a huge afro in the new comics. suffice to say, nobody bought that SJW trash.
          the definition of ''failure''

if a nationality/gender is seeking equal face time, they are free to create their own superheroes.

Comment

• I agree with the sentiment more or less, although Trump as usual comes off poorly saying it the way he does as president.

Multi-million dollar athletes who won't stand for the flag? Why do we make them rich? They think they are kings or something? They are amusement. Fuck them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              F#ck everybody's anthem. They need to quit the bs with this 1700's music & update that mfing sh^t. They should update that sh^t every 3 years. Don't nobody like old ass songs.
              lol, I'm also curious to know why the anthem is played at sporting events. Especially sporting events in leagues like the NFL where the US is the only participant.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindGame View Post
                I suppose the players are representing the teams that are paying their salaries, not themselves...

In the real world, we don't have the option to express political views while on the job, not if we want to keep that job...

As a paid representative of your employer, you are at work... When you are at work, you do the work you're paid to do... If that doesn't include political statements, so be it...

As consumers of entertainment, (Escape from the stresses and grind of life, for a few hours.) the customers should be free from politics...
                If the product doesn't produce the escape from life's problems, expect the consumer to find a different form of entertainment that does allow escape...

For these reasons, entertainment should stick to entertainment and not politics... If not, then they'll increasingly lose consumers...

As far as Trump's statement goes, being fired is rather extreme...

If the employer doesn't want politics mixed in with the entertainment they're selling,
                I'd say being fined, is a good start...
                All options are on the table if the employees aren't doing what they're paid to do...
                But, like any other industry, you start out with slaps on the wrists and work your way up accordingly...
                Great post!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  lol, I'm also curious to know why the anthem is played at sporting events. Especially sporting events in leagues like the NFL where the US is the only participant.
                  doesnt every country sing their version of an anthem at their sporting events

if so, im not sure its a good idea to protest it in thjose countries

you can say has too many freedoms

Comment

• Our National Anthem in its original form had racists connotations and partly because the author of the song was a racist supremacist bitter about being out slicked by black soldiers fighting for their freedom. The rest of the song , which is still sung today is about independence from bully British government but since our own government iis still a bully, I can not salute it. Now that I think about it, pledging allegiances to these government symbols instead of God and His word seems fascist and sacrilege and idolatry (Lady Justice Dlke is really the war and lobby goddess), etc.

What So Proudly We Hail | DOCUMENTARY from Duane Saunders Jr on Vimeo.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      Our National Anthem in its original form had racists connotations and partly because the author of the song was a racist supremacist bitter about being out slicked by black soldiers fighting for their freedom. The rest of the song , which is still sung today is about independence from bully British government but since our own government iis still a bully, I can not salute it. Now that I think about it, pledging allegiances to these government symbols instead of God and His word seems fascist and sacrilege and idolatry (Lady Justice Dlke is really the war and lobby goddess), etc.

What So Proudly We Hail | DOCUMENTARY from Duane Saunders Jr on Vimeo.

youre new here and you couldnt have known weve covered this already

if a cvnt can find a better place to live than , i suggest that person go there.

not just talk about that perfect place, but actually pack up the bags, hand in the citizenship papers and go there.

Comment

Working...
                      X