No announcement yet.

If Canelo can't beat Golovkin after the blueprint has been put out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blue prints are BS.

It's all about styles, jacobs is a huge middleweight with a lot of reach, power, good jab, and speed. His chin even looked improved.

GGG was still able to out box him. Canelo is stocky strong and fast. I don;t think he'll be able to land like jacobs did..

Unless Canelo is more of a freak in terms of speed, I don't see him being able to get there in time with out GGG landing tose huge hooks

Comment

Golovkin better hurry up and stop being a fat ass

Comment

Canelo does not fight like Jacobs and G ran over Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          Canelo does not fight like Jacobs and G ran over Brook.
          Canelo gets the fat version though.

Comment

I think you mean the blueprint is out on how to beat Canelo. Pump the jab in his face, keep outside his punching range, and avoid the counters.

Comment

Canelo did the b*tch thing and dropped his belt. It's mega f@ggoty and for queers only but it'll get him the W.

Comment

Bloody hell. A bloke gets in a semi-close fight and suddenly the blueprint for his demise is written.

I can smell the desperation of this OP a mile off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  He's garbage. Brook and Jacobs should have given him all he needs to know.

I'm almost more excited for Charlo-Lubin and Benavidez-Dirrell at this point.
                  An Olympian with a 350-5 amateur record and now the undisputed, undefeated middleweight champion of the world is "garbage" and has a blueprint on how to be defeated?? Jesus, are the schools offering wi-fi on short bus's now?

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post
                    An Olympian with a 350-5 amateur record and now the undisputed, undefeated middleweight champion of the world is "garbage" and has a blueprint on how to be defeated?? Jesus, are the schools offering wi-fi on short bus's now?
                    I'm saying Canelo is garbage if he doesn't beat Golovkin.

Comment

Idk Canelo usually puts himself on the ropes and that's a pretty dangerous place to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X