Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-McGregor - LIVE Stream - Toronto Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 things Floyd should be emphasizing in the next few press conferences...

1. McTapout is a quitter
    2. Keep asking him to bet his purse, or at least part of it
    3. Boxing is miles ahead of UFC and UFC is for unskilled punks

No comebacks for at least 1 & 2. And 3 will get all of the UFC fans to buy it.

Comment

• Mayweather looks calm, comfortable and confident in the interview after. Showing his true personality.

Comment

• Respect to Floyd for the post interview; Calm & collective, much better than his on stage antics.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          Bigger than May/Pac?
          Easily. This will be the biggest fight of all time by far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
            Is it any wonder no one will be talking about Canelo until after August 26?
            LOL I remember cats arguing with me about that when this whole thing got made. Some cats in denial like a mofo cuz they don't like MMA or don't like Floyd or other silly reasons that has nothing to do with reading whats going on around them. This fight is off the charts. Its insanity.

Comment

• I can't believe they gave McGregor a muted microphone haha His style reminds me a lot of Tyson Fury's

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                I think so.

I know people that weren't even interested in May/Pac that are interested in this one.
                Even though that was the fight everybody wanted their presser was kind of wack, Pacquiao isn't a trash talker.

Comment

• Any LIVE video of backstage? Media scrums?

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
                    I still don't think 5mm buys. I think a lot of people will stream it or watch at a bar. These pressers are free. That's a lot different than dropping $100. I imagine most people will have watch parties where they split the cost.

This demo is a bit younger I think, not as much disposable income as the older folks..
                    I am with you, watching the press conferences and spending the $100 Is two different things.

Comment

• I think this fight might actually do 5M and break the record. Wait until the weigh-in when they're shirtless and start talking **** in the face off. People are going to crack and want to watch this.

Comment

Working...
                      X