Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Officially Passes on Marquez Over Weight Dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dear miguel, looks like a duck to me. We all know you can make 147 miguel, get your fat arse on the treadmill and put on a ricky hatton sauna suit.

Comment

JMM just needs to call it a damn day. Should have retired after his last fight with Manny. You can't go out on a higher high than that. No ****ing way. Since then he lost a clear fight to Timmy, and destroyed a drug addict. Cotto would have Sergio'd him.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        JMM knows he passed on a big payday and ass whooping but I think we will see Kirkland in the ring against Cotto
        I would be very disappointed if Cotto fought Kirkland. He has nothing to gain from that fight (aside from more money than I'll ever have...but still, I'd be disappointed).

Comment

Marquez does not want to go out on a KO loss. Pablo Cesar Cano would be more his speed at this point.. or the winner of Komegai and Soto-Karass. Then he doesn't have to share his purse.

Comment

Glad to see JMM didn't cave to Diva Cotto's b.s. Good for him.

Comment

Marquez ***** out. I used to respect him but declining 149 and a 9 million dollar pay day is a ***** move.

Comment

Cotto needs to stop being a diva. Trying to pressure an old smaller man to fight him at junior middleweight, when there is a whole crop of younger brothas at 154 that would make Cotto their b!tch. Cotto should be ashamed of himself, refusing to fight 140 pound Marquez at 147. He also tried to get a fight with Brandon Rios. Just retire already.

Comment

Working...
                X