No announcement yet.

JMM vs Zolani Marali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM vs Zolani Marali

According to ESPN, Nacho Beristain admitted that Marquez has an offer of 15 million dollars (tax free) to fight the WBF champion Zolani Marali in Dubai.

He also mentioned that Marquez is ultimately going to take the decision, but according to Beristain that is a fight offer that can't be rejected.

Source (In Spanish): http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news...box&type=story

idk, this **** is getting pathetic.

I lost respect for Marquez.

Comment

nothing to think about here.

you take that fight for 15 milli.

Comment

lol wbf champ?

well if i was jmm i would take it the 15 mill

Comment

i'd love to see marquez go out to dubai and break off a fuqn persian something ugly

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
            idk, this **** is getting pathetic.

I lost respect for Marquez.
            Huh?

This is probably more than he got for Pac or Floyd, if true!

He'd lose my respect not to take it.

Or, are you gonna tell me that you would take an easily winnable fight for FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS?

I do get it though. It sucks to take some ****ty, pointless fight for no reason just to wait out another Pac fight. Especially something like Vargas or Senchenko.

15 million to fight some guy though....That's a winner in anyones language.

**** the Pac fight though! He just KHTFO brutally, with one punch. Forget it! I don't want to see a fifth fight. I wanna see him in with Garcia, Rios or Bradley.

Comment

Some random muthafucka on the other side of the globe is offering him $15M to go kick his ass, why shouldn't he do it??

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Huh?

This is probably more than he got for Pac or Floyd, if true!

He'd lose my respect not to take it.

Or, are you gonna tell me that you would take an easily winnable fight for FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS?

I do get it though. It sucks to take some ****ty, pointless fight for no reason just to wait out another Pac fight. Especially something like Vargas or Senchenko.

15 million to fight some guy though....That's a winner in anyones language.

**** the Pac fight though! He just KHTFO brutally, with one punch. Forget it! I don't want to see a fifth fight. I wanna see him in with Garcia, Rios or Bradley.
                Yeah except Pac 5 is the only fight that can get him 15m+. He can fight those 3 guys you listed, plus Marali 5 times and he won't make 15m.

So what's the problem, is it not easily winnable? Why would you rather see Marali than the 5th?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Some random muthafucka on the other side of the globe is offering him $15M to go kick his ass, why shouldn't he do it??
                  Cause there's no chance the offer is real.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    Cause there's no chance the offer is real.
                    Dubai is one of the richest cities in the world. Why wouldn't it be real?

They better put it on the April 20th card or on HBO though.

Comment

Working...
                    X