Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao says fight with Mayweather to be ‘finalized’ this week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny has no clue wtf he's talking about. This is the same guy that release a statement threatening to sue Arum and Top Rank then a few days later said it was a misunderstanding lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
      Manny has no clue wtf he's talking about. This is the same guy that release a statement threatening to sue Arum and Top Rank then a few days later said it was a misunderstanding lol.
      You know I hear guys like you say this kind of stuff. Then it happens and you're silent.
      I told people last month this fight was going to happen and you all laughed at me.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        You know I hear guys like you say this kind of stuff. Then it happens and you're silent.
        I told people last month this fight was going to happen and you all laughed at me.
        I'm not saying it won't happen. I think it will too. I'm talking about Manny saying the fight will finalize this week, LOL! that's BS!

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
          I'm not saying it won't happen. I think it will too. I'm talking about Manny saying the fight will finalize this week, LOL! that's BS!
          They are both free agents they could have this made very quickly if they want too.

Comment

We don’t care. We don’t want this

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              sad as hell if true
              Lol why would it be

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                What's sad about Floyd coming out of retirement to fight one of the best WWs in the world? Sure it's random and the public isn't clamoring for it, but there's nothing wrong with the fight itself.

Historical comparisons: Leonard's second fight with Hearns or third fight with Duran.

What about Jones vs Hopkins 2?

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                  What about Jones vs Hopkins 2?

No, Jones was shot. Pacquiao is rated #3 by ESPN, #4 by TBRB, and #5 by the RING. He's a top 5 WW according to each of the three main non-computerized rankings systems. Mayweather is an undefeated, albeit inactive, ATG. It's not a fight anyone cares about, but it's a top-level fight IMO.

Comment

Truly don't CARE

Waiting for Wilder vs Fury Presser but sadly Casuals will Support BS because for the last Decade or so those are the only damn boxers they ever cared about

Comment

I'm actually okay with this happening, but I don't think it'll even be half as big as the first fight was. Still, it looks like Khan is getting screwed by both Mayweather and Pac one final time, so that's funny if nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                      X