No announcement yet.

Im Calling It Right Now! Canelo vs Spike in NYC is next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    I hope it does end up being the case. The GGG can cry like a baby as Spike makes a bunch of money fighting Canelo.
    How much less money do you think Canelo will make by fighting Spike instead of GGG? A fuc of a lot less. Do you actually believe Canelo can make the same money fighting Spike as he can fighting GGG. News flash. He can't. Maybe Canelo will cry like a baby when he misses out on another giant payday with GGG.GGG can make good money without Canelo. He won't cry and he will still be very well paid fighting other quality fighters who are Vada enrolled like Jermall and Saunders or Jacobs or the Russian. He won't starve without Canelo.

Comment

I think there is a very good chance. GGG ages more and will be more willing to accdpt their offer in a rematch.

They fed Spike O Bumivan an overmatched, inactive, smaller man to make him look a million bucks so I can totally see it gouing that way. Spike gets his retirement package and Canelo rides it out for another easy win against a 'credible' MW opponent with lots of wins over 'world class' athletes (..................)

Comment

I see this fight happening in the UK as a prelude to Canelo fighting BJS. Canelos star has fallen in the US but those Brits will buy into anything. They don't care if he's juiced up...just line up the pints and a decent sing along and the crowds will come.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
          Canelo vs O'Sullivan

On September 2018 in NYC most likely the Madison Square Garden. It's a good tune up for Canelo before facing GGG next.

Might just end up being a better fight than with GGG
          Fighting is all about styles

Comment

Working...
          X