Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Adam Ali turning over a new leaf. Im a changed poster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrometheusBob is sitting there with a thousand yard stare like this is his personal vietnam.

Comment

**** off liberal cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        I will up my liberal bashing to compensate
        While it isn't your burden to bare, you will go down as a hero for doing so. This country salutes you

Comment

I will continue to Make Liberals Cry even more after reading this. Liberal Tears are delicious

Comment

I beat you senseless kid..don't change for Jhonny & me.
            We like you just the way you've been.

Comment

Triggered snowflake.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                So you're leaving this forum?

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
                BrometheusBob is sitting there with a thousand yard stare like this is his personal vietnam.
                Dam straight

Fighting right wingers all day. Sent doublelefthook into retirement.

...Or at least I choose to take credit for him not posting anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  I'm turning over a new leaf as a poster..

First few years on here, I was laid back, pretty chill, mostly boxing talk or in history section, alittle in the lounge.

But since last year during the primaries, everything has been so political that I have let it transform me into a liberal basher..

Recently there was a thread about a rapist of an 11 year old girl getting off easy by judge. Instead of being infuriated by situation, I just blamed it on judge being liberal, and that's not fair to liberals and that's not productive in conversation. Johnm is the one that pointed out how ludicrous it is to make it about liberal/right, instead of focusing on the actual event.
                  He was totally right, and really had me soul searching as a poster.
                  I don't want to be tied up in ideology.

I don't want to fly off the handle and insult other posters.

I want to have civil discussions

From now on, I'm going to be a nicer, more receptive sugar adam ali
                  SAA, its hard for a man to admit when he is wrong so good for you. Ive been through my conservative stages and my liberal stages. And I myself found it best to judge things as a realist and off life experience.

Comment

This is good news. I often posted how you seem like you were going through something the last few years. Hopefully, you will change for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Dam straight

Fighting right wingers all day. Sent doublelefthook into retirement.

...Or at least I choose to take credit for him not posting anymore.

***** you ain't retired nothing. Quit getting high and update the pick'em leader board

Comment

Working...
                      X