Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did Floyd Become The Antithesis Of The Millionaire Rapper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Did Floyd Become The Antithesis Of The Millionaire Rapper?

We all know the slave trade of Basketball and perhaps Football... but let's be real Floyd went against - through the help of Haymon advisory of course - to not be what most BET revenues thrived from since its inception. Seems like Floyd has trolled his way out of - regardless if he comes off as "uneducated" (though experience will change any man) - I must say Floyd is one of the most innovating All American Athletes since Michael Jordan.

I don't see what the difference is when an American President like Trump literally brags about being rich in presidential primaries vs an already multi-millionaire in Mayweather Jr. who says the same thing.

Why do #48 loyalists hate that Floyd is loved by world pop culture more than PAC? Why does Pac in reality have a worse stigma than Floyd?

Mayweather is a professional.

Comment

This looked thoughtful until it became just another Floyd-Pac thread.

Comment

As much as I dislike Floyd's presentation of himself at times, I really respect the fact that he's his own man, even when it's not popular. A lot of the manufactured stars are politically correct, they work within the media network to put themselves in a favorable light with cross promotion on TV shows and such. They pander to leftist concerns. Floyd is Floyd, with no apologies.

Comment

Huh? How did u managed to insert Pacs name in this thread. U were making sense until u went full ****** again.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Huh? How did u managed to insert Pacs name in this thread. U were making sense until u went full ****** again.
            What's My Screen Name?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
              What's My Screen Name?
              hehehe gotcha

Comment

Working...
              X