• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On accomplishments eubank just edges him

As a fighter? head to head eubank would send him to the hospital

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      It's pointless asking these questions where Froch is concerned.

Froch loses every fantasy fight ever.

I will say this much though - no one splatters Froch and no one probably will.
      yeah pretty much right what you're saying. i think froch would provide very tough competition as he just is tough and awkward to fight. however eubank was by far the better boxer, hands down. and pretty damn tough himself.
      in a fight, well hard to say, i think eubank should win but it wouldn't be an easy victory.
      eveb though ward totally outclassed froch at the weekend it was like he really gave him a beating as such, i think 99% of other fighters wouldn't have stood up so well to that kinda beating and froch looked strong right at the end (not that he was winning anything). the kinda guy you just really would not want to fight even though anyone can see his weaknesses. be interesting to see him in 15 rounders.

Comment

oh yeah, in terms of "who is better", eubank. who would win, harder to say.

Comment

All things considered, these two are about the same level...

Good B fighters at their best...as in, not Top 10 P4P material in their respective eras...

Froch could surpass Eubank depending on how successful he is in the future...

Comment

froch has a better resume

Comment

Eubank would definitely beat him.

Comment

i am glad you made this thread, sir tom. i was lmao in that thread where idiots were saying that

BTW, watson would've beat froch

Comment

Eubank by far but if Froch could beat Bute in impressive fashion then it would be close

Comment

Watson, Eubank and Benn are all a level above Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                      Watson, Eubank and Benn are all a level above Froch.
                      Watson is a 1 win wonder. Froch's resume is much better.

Benn while clearly much more accomplished than Froch, In a matchup you have to take Froch winning by KO. Its the classic matchup of the Big puncher vs Iron chin. The Iron chin almost always wins
                      Last edited by SCtrojansbaby; 12-20-2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X