No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Warns Team Wilder: Hurry Up, You Haven't Got Long

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Team wilder need to come round to the negotiating table and start acting like adults
    Another Eddie Hearn arse Licker

Comment

so hearn is saying its now or never? LOL
      good luck with that one
      theres a dozen plus fighters Wilder would fight for the next 3 or 4 years
      all without hearn and joshua
      and Wilder has to hurry? whatever for???

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Offering a fighter more money does not prove your bravery for a fight. Ideally you would want to offer as little as possible and hope they accept that’s how it works being an A side.

As much as I support Joshua I will agree they definitely were not keen in making the fight for this year but Team Wilder were not overly keen in signing the contract.

As of now there is not get out clause for Joshua in this he has to fight Wilder. No other fight will suffice. Although it would be nice just to hear a word from team Wilder just to say “ we are interested if you fix up” that way if Team AJ does sway the fight and fight Whyte I can throw away my AJ underpants
        I agree Hearn initial offer shouldn’t be overly generous but start with a % and go
        From there that’s how these fights are made

F.uck if Parker’s worth a % then Wilder is worth a damn %

I will disagree though what more could Wilder have done he agreed to a BS flat fee on enemy soil after his team offered a record breaking guarantee for AJ and still wasn’t guaranteed that the fight would be next

I’m sorry to tell you man but those AJ underwear will most likely be in the trash come April because it’ll most likely be Whyte

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Team wilder need to come round to the negotiating table and start acting like adults
        AJ and Hearn need to come around and act like professionals if they actually want the fight in April and start with a % especially if he beats Fury . The flat fee at this point is a non starter

Comment

Not the best heavyweight in the world!!!!!!!

Comment

Hearn wants to get the Wilder fight agreed now, while he can still get away with demanding at least 65 - 70% of the profits of the unification. Finkel wants to gamble on Wilder sparking out Fury, if he does then he can try to demand in excess of 40% of the profits for fighting AJ.
            I don't buy the argument of either fighter ducking the other, it's the greed of promoters that's holding up the AJ-Wilder fight. If it was up to the fighters then the unification would have been at least contracted if not happened by now.

Comment

They have and walked right into the Hearn road blocks.they even offered Joshua $50m guarantee with upside incentives with a concrete rematch.now who needs to act like an adult ?

Comment

Yeah we get it Eddie. You want the fight alright but only on your terms. This is just your way of saving face by pricing yourself out again. You don't really want the fight and you know it; Because Anthony Joshua's own trainer Anthony McCracken has already stated that his fighter wasn't ready for Deontay Wilder at the moment. Until McCracken comes out and say we are ready then I would believe every word you are saying but until then everything you are spewing out of your mouth is just more of the same ole' bullshit.

Comment

I just hope Wilder doesn't think a win over an over-the-hill Fury is going to earn him a 50/50 split. Until he gets off the 50/50 split talk, there is really no realistic way of making the fight. Not to mention, I wouldn't be shocked if either guy was upset in his next fight.

Comment

Hearn again making a complete fool of himself .....A.J. has got Povetkin to deal with and Wilder has got Fury to deal with both of which COULD present a big money rematch .Why would Wilder want to commit to a April date other than to get Hearn off the hook and as always completely on Hearns terms....Eddie my son you've a lot to learn and it's not coming from pop's (wait two years for Wilder- Barry!).

Eddie get on with your plan of in house with Whyte or Del boy...pretty boring really!

As much as i'm disappointed in A.J. ...'50m i'll sign tomorrow' I understand, he's been talked around the business route by a pair of novices in real terms and wants to make the most long term he thinks he can but until he fights Wilder Eddie is talking like a fool saying he's the best heavyweight.....he simply has no right to say this at the moment and should try and concentrate on the flagging ticket sales for this fight that in truth only he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      Road block #19

Comment

Working...
                      X