Abel accepts the loss why can’t ggg fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abel accepts the loss why can’t ggg fans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy1oWnHdia4

Big props to Abel for take it like a man.

Would be great if you were able to take a loss like Abel too, and left this site already like you said after making a bet on Linares

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      Would be great if you were able to take a loss like Abel too, and left this site already like you said you would after making a bet on Linares
      Well that was quick.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        Well that was quick.
        Doesn't care about Abel, Golovkin or Canelo that much, just putting a little pressure on the sucker

Comment

This generation is ridiculous. When a fan favourite loses a fight they always cry robbery. We saw the same damn thing when Mayweather beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            Would be great if you were able to take a loss like Abel too, and left this site already like you said after making a bet on Linares
            Hahahaha owned

Comment

GGG fan here and I think it was a draw

but it was one of those close fights were the decission could go to either side

usually in this case, it goes to the champion, but this time went to the cash cow instead. money talks

props to Canelo, though. his grit and chin impressed me

he didn't take a step back against the man who ko's cruiserweights in sparring

Comment

Paco, I know you had it a shut out for Canelo because he is Mexican.

It was a close fight either way. Sleep easy, mijo.

Stop making dumb threads before I ban your ass.
                Last edited by Beercules; 09-17-2018, 01:00 AM.

Comment

It was a good fight.

It was a close fight.

It could have gone either way!

Only fan boys think differently!

Comment

As I've stated earlier, I thought the judges got it right this time and no one has been a bigger cheerleader for Gennady Golovkin than me but I have to be objective.

I won't make excuses for him when he wins and I won't make excuses for him when he loses. I just don't believe he dominated this fight enough to the point of making a valid claim of decisively winning it.

This fight was no robbery. It was a close fight that could have gone either way.

There were no winners or losers in this fight. Just one fighter who was awarded a close decision win by the three official judges.

It was a good fight; Which in my opinion, both fighters left the ring champions on Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                    X