Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-16-2018, 03:36 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Flo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond reputeFlo_Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 287,116.19
Default Canelo vs GGG rivalry is this era’s Toney vs McCallum

What do you think? I see some similarities with both rivalries. You have the younger, fresher prime counterpuncher against the older but more experienced, crafty boxer-puncher who has a good jab. Their 2 fights were really close that could have gone either way, although the first was a draw (that could have been a clear win) while the other was won by MD (which a case could have been made by the loser). Toney/Canelo had the clean counter-punches and defense while McCallum/GGG had the jab and workrate.

I think if a third fight were to happen I think Canelo would beat GGG much more convincingly, much like Toney/McCallum 3.

Last edited by Flo_Raiden; 09-16-2018 at 03:41 PM.
Flo_Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, era’s, mccallum, rivalry, toney

User Tag List