Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drinking your own urine is healthy for you!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    True...it didn't work for JMM.

Comment

So if you got a mucus issue drinking piss will help?

Also is there anyone doing pee massages? I think I might get a couple cats together & invest in a pee massage establishment. These silly ass mfers would probably book weekly appointments if you sell the benefits well enough. Probably could even collect pee from certain types (laywers, doctors, IG models, cam girls, etc) & charge double the price to massage them with their piss.

Is there anything illegal about massaging mfers with their own or other mfers pee?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Only if you drink your cum along with it. Have to get that protein bruh.

Butler told me that's 90% of his bulking diet.
          you have to use both methods though, drinking and application to skin

Comment

So Bear Grylls has been lying to me this whole time and ive been drinking one cup before bed for nothing.
            NOOOOOOoooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
              Boxing is the only sport where being an insane madman is acceptable and occasionally preferable and advantageous.

Comment

Do you need to drink it while it's still warm? And is it acceptable to drink other people's urine if your tap is running dry?

Comment

Derranged is known to drink other people’s piss, does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Do you need to drink it while it's still warm? And is it acceptable to drink other people's urine if your tap is running dry?
                    I've heard that it's best with a couple ice cubes and some tonic water.

If you are running dry, in certain circumstances, a Golden Shower is not only permissible but invigorating as well.

Or so I've heard....

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      Boxing is the only sport where being an insane madman is acceptable and occasionally preferable and advantageous.
                      That is ****ing disgusting. I feel disgusted just by watching the video.

He drank his own urine just to only get out-boxed by Mayweather via UD.

Comment

Working...
                      X