No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    i think they are working on a buy-out so he can join the rockets..
    Damn. Melo should have join LeBron, and Wade in 2010.

Comment

• Shocked Houston would want Carmelo. They should focus on Clint Capela.

Comment

• Houston is ****ed

Comment

• I read an article saying Derozan should be mad at Toronto.

Lol, he should be ecstatic. He’s going to a strong franchise with the best active coach in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I read an article saying Derozan should be mad at Toronto.

Lol, he should be ecstatic. He’s going to a strong franchise with the best active coach in the game.
            Thing is, when he re signed that 5 year deal, he was like "I spilt my blood sweat tears into this team. I am Toronto"

Then they lied to him, saying he will not be traded.

I understand, it's a business.

Comment

• Rockets are going to take a step back this season. They lost 2 good wings.

Comment

• Nobody is mentioning that OKC got Schroder as a back up PG now. Their depth is crazy now of Robertson comes back healthy. Chemistry should be much better without Melo holding the ball. Even Defense is better without Melo on the court.
                They’re going to be very strong year two with PG13 and RW together. Even the Heatpes needed a year to get it together. I thought NK the WCF will be GSW vs OKC.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                  Nobody is mentioning that OKC got Schroder as a back up PG now. Their depth is crazy now of Robertson comes back healthy. Chemistry should be much better without Melo holding the ball. Even Defense is better without Melo on the court.
                  They’re going to be very strong year two with PG13 and RW together. Even the Heatpes needed a year to get it together. I thought NK the WCF will be GSW vs OKC.
                  Schroeder should start with Westbrook, Roberson, George, and Adams. Now they can switch off everything.
                  Westbrook would also benefit from play off the ball more

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    Schroeder should start with Westbrook, Roberson, George, and Adams. Now they can switch off everything.
                    Westbrook would also benefit from play off the ball more
                    I Can see that happening at times but then the second unit would suffer with no consistent playmaker.
                    The better option is to stagger the minutes so either PG, RW, or DS is on the floor at all times.
                    Adams can’t get his own shot without being spoon fed by a ball handler.
                    Neither can Robertson who still can’t hit from outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Shocked Houston would want Carmelo. They should focus on Clint Capela.
                      They'll have both. Melo probably signs there 1 year 6 mil.

Comment

Working...
                      X