No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko EPIC Speech About Boxer Being Used And Thrown Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko EPIC Speech About Boxer Being Used And Thrown Away

This guy is quite a good speaker, especially considering he's a boxer who's first language isn't english. Getting hit in the head all those years, you would expect him to be much slower than he appears to be. I'm kind of impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
      This guy is quite a good speaker, especially considering he's a boxer who's first language isn't english. Getting hit in the head all those years, you would expect him to be much slower than he appears to be. I'm kind of impressed.
      Roy Jones Jr and Mike Tyson are really slurring in their speech lately. I don’t care about RJJ because he’s just a tool blabbering biased garbage for HBO, but I like Mike and was kinda sad to see him slur in a recent interview, although he did seem pretty drunk, high, or both...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Roy Jones Jr and Mike Tyson are really slurring in their speech lately. I don’t care about RJJ because he’s just a tool blabbering biased garbage for HBO, but I like Mike and was kinda sad to see him slur in a recent interview, although he did seem pretty drunk, high, or both...
        I think Mike is back on the bad stuff and I think it's a full blown relapse this time, you don't go from being perfectly normal to the condition he's in now in that short period of time. I remember just a year ago he was perfectly fine but then sometime around the Mayweather McGregor fight he sounded really slurry and he said he had a surgery or something and he's been on the downlow ever since and he's been talking the same way ever since. I hope I'm wrong though and hopefully he can recover or at least not get worse.

Comment

hes one to talk. one of the biggest divas in boxing when he was around.

Comment

Centralisation is not the panacea that Klitschko seems to think it is. Like his brother, Wlad is a political animal at heart - he says the right things but ultimately, just another bureacrat. Not interested in doing what is right, but more interested in being seen to be doing what is right

Comment

Like with all the spotlight liars
              A bit of trivial truth mixed with lies and agenda

Comment

Working...
              X