Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO:Champion powerlifter and bodybuilder dies after getting KO'd in streetfight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO:Champion powerlifter and bodybuilder dies after getting KO'd in streetfight!

Guy he fought is MMA trained.

I read about it. The muzzy's pack provoked him and baited him outside where the pack beat him untill he could barely stand, the leader of the pack then finally had the balls to fight alone and that's what ends up being shown on the edited video. This has nothing to do with MMA fighters, it's another islamic terrorist attack. Hopefully they catch him soon and give him the same treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      I read about it. The muzzy's pack provoked him and baited him outside where the pack beat him untill he could barely stand, the leader of the pack then finally had the balls to fight alone and that's what ends up being shown on the edited video. This has nothing to do with MMA fighters, it's another islamic terrorist attack. Hopefully they catch him soon and give him the same treatment.
      Crazy, I didnt know all that. This video was just posted on an mma site I look at. Crazy though man. As I get older, I have realized a street fight isn't worth it. There was no need for those extra punches.

Comment

i'm tired of these sick death videos getting posted here.

this is NOT LIVELEAK or a gore website. get your rocks off elsewhere.

Comment

Those punches while the guy was down were meant to ****ing kill. He was driving his fist into that poor guys brain. Sad that those people were too slow to stop that savage.

Comment

That kick looked like something from a damn movie.

Comment

Where is the video of the part you're explaining?

Comment

Spreading bull**** without any evidence. Still salty KKKovalev got his ass beat buddy?

Comment

Does not take much courage to keep punching someone that is unconscious. Is there no honor left in this world?

Comment

Fxck is this
                    Even in a street fight there are unwritten rules
                    Dude was out and it was over so why fxckin punch the top of his skull

That was a Bruce Lee dragon kick though
                    Took him right off his feet

Oh well
                    R.I.P dude

Comment

Working...
                    X