Would you rather get ko'd or quit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGGKO1 View Post
    Look at these 2 blatant lying scumbags.

Khan's been out cold once in 35 fights and according to these liars ''he's usually out cold''.

Lying scumbags. He's usually knocked down on the regular but he always gets back up when he's conscious, be it on jelly legs and always fights back. Against Garcia he was barely able to stand upright but he was fighting back to the very last second. Against Prescott he got up twice and never quit. The only time in his 35 fight career he didn't get up was against Canelo, the ONE time he was out cold and these lying scumbags try and lie to make it seem as if that happens ''usually''.

Be men and look at things objectively and fair instead of being cowardly rats and just following the crowd on here to look cool by hating on Khan and making up blatant lies you weasels. No ones saying Khan is the greatest of all time, we know what he is but at least don't make up lies to criticize him, especially when there's enough out there to for him to be criticized for without making up lies.

I'm the first to criticise Khan for the many many things he does/says wrong on the regular, but one thing that can never be questioned about Khan is his heart. Never has he shown to lack heart inside the ring and for these two lying scumbags to try and insinuate that just shows what sort of cowardly weak men they must be.
    Oh cmon, how could you even support that delusional prick. He's just getting what he's always been giving. If he runs his mouth without anything to back it up, then he'll get the same treatment. And as for what we've said it's not even the worst judgment if we compare it to his perfomances.
    Acts like he's on the same level with pacquiao and floyd, then falls on his back regularly. We may have not seen him quit yet, or ever but the way he handles himself is worse than that.

And after all that's happened in his career, not a single point was he able to grasp reality or be humbled.
    Hence, boxing fans, want him to be flattened even more we don't even care who does it.

And Oh wait, he wants brook now.

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
      Mayweather fought Castillo with a torn shoulder. Ali finished his fight with Norton with a broken jaw. The greats persevere through injuries to transcend and become legends. Even Wilder fought with a torn bicep and broken hand for his hometown fans. I respect Brook for taking the Spence fight after that vicious beating he took from GGG but he quit like a *****. He's a quitter. Say what you want about Khan but he takes his ass whoopings like a man, always goes out his on back and not on his feet.
      And Israel Vasquez had his right eye removed. Next?

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
        If you're in a situation in which you're on the wrong end of a beatdown,would you rather go for broke and go out on your shield,or do you throw in the towel and live to fight another day? Personally I'd stick through to the bitter end,because I've noticed a pattern that once a fighter quits,they tend to quit easier the next time,and there's no erasing the label of being a quitter. On the other hand,if you get stopped,you could be seen as a warrior,and salvage some respect. Thoughts?
        Fight to the end, but a major caveat is that I have never Boxed in my life, so this is an armchair opinion, if there ever was one, LOL.
        If I was a Boxer, then I'm used to taking punishment anyway, so I'd prefer to continue than quit.

Comment

Working...
        X