No announcement yet.

Anyone see Goliath on Amazon prime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see Goliath on Amazon prime?

One hell of a show, one of the best I've seen.

Definitely worth watching.

Never heard of it. Whats it about?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
      Never heard of it. Whats it about?
      You gotta see it, Billy Bob thornton's this washed up once-big time lawyer turned alcoholic, then this case lands on his doorstep that he gets tangled up in, that he can't let go because of a girl and it ends up being this David vs Goliath story against the billion dollar Law firm and Military funded Corporation.

He puts together this case just by his balls and intelligence alone, it's one hell of a ****ing story lol, just a great show.

Comment

hmmm interesting imma gonna check it out.. i have amazon prime but havent seen any of their series.. dont know why.. i'm a netflix guy.. always been a fan of billy bob thornton

Comment

lol I rarely checking out anything on amazon prime lmfao their entire platform needs to be overhaul their platform for watching movies is the worse I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            hmmm interesting imma gonna check it out.. i have amazon prime but havent seen any of their series.. dont know why.. i'm a netflix guy.. always been a fan of billy bob thornton
            let the journey begin!

Comment

Yes, it was excellent. I think they are working on season two. Hope it's out by the end of the year. Peaky Blinders and Stranger Things coming back in October. Should be good entertainment...

Comment

Working...
              X