No announcement yet.

Mr. Stark's true warriors in boxing list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    If you gonna add this clown to the list then you might as well add Charles Martin.

"Made his first fight as IBF champion against Anthony Joshua. He could have milked that belt for years fighting guys who aren't even ranked. Major props to him"
    Totally dude!

Losing to a P4P ranked champion is the same as losing to a lower ranked prospect.

Comment

andre ward a true warrior?! For fighting one top fighter in 5 years?! His last 4 opponents reading brand, paul smith, barrera and rodriguez. Christ its easy to be seen as a true warrior these days lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        andre ward a true warrior?! For fighting one top fighter in 5 years?! His last 4 opponents reading brand, paul smith, barrera and rodriguez. Christ its easy to be seen as a true warrior these days lol
        Instead of being a GGG fan boy, why not get educated on what was going on with Ward prior to his upcoming bout with Kovalev. He was in the super 6 tournament to solidify his p4p ranking(2nd at the time) then he beat then lineal champion at 175 at the time in Chad Dawson at 168 which was suggested by Dawson. Then when he fought Edwin Rodriguez, rodriguez was ranked number 2 at the time at 168 before his long layoff due to promotional issues. Then he was out for about 2 years then signed with Roc Nation. I don't have an issue with his past 4 opponents because he signed the contract to go up on weight to fight the biggest, baddest fighter in the division in Kovalev. I understand he needs to fix the ring rust to face the toughest fight in his career. To suggest ward is not a warrior or a coward is beyond ridiculous because he is showing us he is someone willing to fight the best. Also before you call me a Ward fan boy, I'm not even a fan of his but I respect fighters willing to fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
          Instead of being a GGG fan boy, why not get educated on what was going on with Ward prior to his upcoming bout with Kovalev. He was in the super 6 tournament to solidify his p4p ranking(2nd at the time) then he beat then lineal champion at 175 at the time in Chad Dawson at 168 which was suggested by Dawson. Then when he fought Edwin Rodriguez, rodriguez was ranked number 2 at the time at 168 before his long layoff due to promotional issues. Then he was out for about 2 years then signed with Roc Nation. I don't have an issue with his past 4 opponents because he signed the contract to go up on weight to fight the biggest, baddest fighter in the division in Kovalev. I understand he needs to fix the ring rust to face the toughest fight in his career. To suggest ward is not a warrior or a coward is beyond ridiculous because he is showing us he is someone willing to fight the best. Also before you call me a Ward fan boy, I'm not even a fan of his but I respect fighters willing to fight the best.
          just saying i dont see how signing up for one world class opponent in 5 years makes someone a warrior. Would think frampton fighting 2 world class opponents in 6 months would be more deserving of that title tbh. Everyone seems to be giving ward a pat on the back for finally fighting someone good, yet kovalev doesnt seem to be getting one, because its normal for him to fight opponents of a respectable ability.

Comment

just saying i dont see how signing up for one world class opponent in 5 years makes someone a warrior. Would think frampton fighting 2 world class opponents in 6 months would be more deserving of that title tbh. Everyone seems to be giving ward a pat on the back for finally fighting someone good, yet kovalev doesnt seem to be getting one, because its normal for him to fight opponents of a respectable ability.
            Whatever dude. We know your agenda. Kovalev is actually on the list. Just haven't added him on yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
              Whatever dude. We know your agenda. Kovalev is actually on the list. Just haven't added him on yet.
              fair enough, wasnt looking for an argument just giving my opinion!

Comment

all those jabronies are just a bunch of pvssys

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  If you gonna add this clown to the list then you might as well add Charles Martin.

"Made his first fight as IBF champion against Anthony Joshua. He could have milked that belt for years fighting guys who aren't even ranked. Major props to him"
                  Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  Totally dude!

Losing to a P4P ranked champion is the same as losing to a lower ranked prospect.
                  Bingo. Two different scenarios. GGG is an established P4P talent who is knocking everyone out, who has had a world title belt for like 5 years compared to a guy who just won his title not too long ago.

Comment

Again, due to your inability to look at anything related to Andre Ward with even a sliver of objectivity, your OPINION means less than nothing.

g string ball gaggers (like you) should never, ever bytche about the quality of someone else's resume. Top opposition a few years ago still craps on never fighting top opposition.

Comment

Again, due to your inability to look at anything related to Andre Ward with even a sliver of objectivity, your OPINION means less than nothing.

Ward moved up in weight to fight the P4P fighter Killer Kovalev and your love interest (g string) made the #3 or #4 welterweight come up not one but two weight classes for a fight. Even you're dumb enough to see who the warrior is.

Comment

Working...
                      X