Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once and for All: Golovkin exposed as a Backtracking Phony!!! (Video Proof)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once and for All: Golovkin exposed as a Backtracking Phony!!! (Video Proof)

People have this false perception that Golovkin is this great warrior who has great integrity and fears nothing. Mr. "Kazakh Thunder". Mr. "Most Feared Man in Boxing". Mr. "Bad Boy". Mr. "Stronger than Tyson". Mr. "I'll fight anyone from 154-168".

But a real man is someone who stays true to his word. What happened when a simple, quiet man from Oakland by the name of SOG Ward called Gennady's bluff and held Gennady to his word? GGG, the "most feared man in boxing", backed the FK down.

Read on to see the irrefutable proof.

First, Golovkin tells Kellerman that he would fight ANYONE FROM 154-168, including Andre Ward specifically, in the following video.

Skip to 33:00 of the video, and watch until 33:30.

Starting at 33:00 of the interview, Max Kellerman asks Golovkin:" You said that you'd fight anyone from 154-168. Who do you have in mind?"

Golovkin: "Doesn't matter who. I'm ready!"

Max Kellerman asks him AGAIN:" Would you fight ANYONE from 154-168?"

Golovkin: "Everybody, doesn't matter who. ANYONE. OF COURSE!"

Max Kellerman:" If Andre Ward beats Chad Dawson, you'd fight him?"

Golovkin:" Yes!!!!! Why not? Andre Ward is a good man, and I beat Andre Dirrel (amateurs). I'm ready now!"

Not only does Golovkin say that he would fight anyone from 154-168, he specifically says that he will fight Andre Ward.

We know what happens next. Ward destroys Dawson, becomes p4p #2, and answers Golovkin's challenge. All of a sudden, Andre Ward becomes this big bad bully/coward who is picking on little guys, when Golovkin HIMSELF issued the challenge.

What did the great fearless warrior Golovkin do once Ward called his bluff?

He backed the fk down like a PUSSIE. "Andre Ward is too much for me".

Skip to 0:39 of this video to see him pussie out.

"No. Andre Ward is too much for me. Andre is Andre. Me is me."

There is simply no way that any rational Golovkin fan can spin this. I'm not hating on Golovkin, but facts are facts. Golovkin called out Ward, and ran when Ward responded. There is no way that any of us can blame Ward for the drama that took place next. Fact: GOLOVKIN DUCKED WARD.

Conclusion: Golovkin is not this fearless, honest warrior that everyone thinks he is. The man started out as a street bully/thug on the streets of Karagandy, beating up smaller men in front of their girlfriends and intimidating random guys on the streets. He has built a reputation in boxing by knocking out absolute BUMS. Because he speaks little English, he now pretends to be a good and respectful guy, knowing that it's the only way insecure male fans in the US will like him.

His resume is a joke compared to Ward, Canelo, Floyd, or even Cotto. His best win to date is Daniel Geale, a guy who Cotto dominated and knocked out just as quick. His ethnicity/looks and fake nice guy persona are the main reasons behind his hype.

But what happened when a real man from Oakland by the name of Andre Ward stared Goliath right in the eye? The bully backed down.

It does, however, raise the question of why Golovkin called out Ward in the first place. I'll include possible theories in the poll.

Discuss.
    He didn't expect Ward to actually call his bluff
    68.75%
    He wanted Ward, but changed his mind after seeing what Ward did to Dawson
    0.00%
    He wanted to use Ward's name to build hype/look tough
    12.50%
    He didn't backtrack at all. I'm a Golovtard. Golovkin is perfect and adorable.
    18.75%
    Last edited by Bipolar Hero; 10-14-2015, 04:57 AM.

Golovkin never said himself he would fight anyone from 154-168. You can't find a quote or video of him saying that.

You expect him to act like a sucker when pressed by media? After the fact his team talked big game for him.

Comment

are you really trying to break down and analyze a video from a guy who said me is me? ward speaks english fluently and said he would fight anyone at 168-175 then duckd bute, stevenson, froch, and kovalev. ward said he would be heavyweight champ by 2016 and could beat klitschko. ward never actually tried to fight ggg as we found out. it was just a publicity stunt after ggg already had a fight signed. if ggg was ducking ward why did he offer ward the fight? makes no sense. ward said he woudl fight at 160 then turned tail and ran when a fight at 164 was offered. ggg has much more ammo against ward then vice versa. all you have is me is me!

Comment

They took a page out of pacquiaos playbook. Call out a better fighter with no intentions of making the fight = create boogie man persona

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Golovkin never said himself he would fight anyone from 154-168. You can't find a quote or video of him saying that.

You expect him to act like a sucker when pressed by media? After the fact his team talked big game for him.
          Yes he did. First he told Kellerman privately that he would fight anyone from 154-168. And then Kellerman and Golovkin both confirmed this at 33:00 of the video.

Golovkin was the first one to bring up the 154-168 talk, not his team. Abel Sanchez is just taking the blame for him and wiping his ass.

When Kellerman asked him if he wanted Ward, he said "yes, of course."

Once Ward called his bluff, it's "Ward is too much for me," and "I'll fight him at 164.".

No way to spin it.
          Last edited by Bipolar Hero; 10-15-2015, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            They took a page out of pacquiaos playbook. Call out a better fighter with no intentions of making the fight = create boogie man persona
            Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

I don't know if who is more pathetic - Ward himself or his fans.

For f@%K sake, move on. Aren't there any fighters in the 168lbs division or even the 175lbs limit where Ward recently fought?

Just because a 160lbs champ called you out (if that is even true), you'll pursue that til kingdom come.

If Ward is really good and has a real following, he won;t have to beg for a fight against a 160lbs champ.

Comment

Who cares? GGG is fun to watch. Ward is boring. Let GGG find exciting opponents instead of chasing a guy who barely ever fights and would want all the concessions in his favor? Too much talk. GGG should rule 160 and will. I've heard over and over about how fighters should make smart decisions and this is a smart decision for GGG. It's not worth the risk. GGG is on the brink of becoming a name and he does not need Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
                  He told Kellerman privately that he would fight anyone from 154-168. Both Kellerman and Golovkin confirmed this at 33:00 of the video. Golovkin was the first one to bring up the 154-168 talk, not his team. Abel Sanchez is just taking the blame for him.

When Kellerman asked him if he wanted Ward, he said "yes, of course."

Once Ward called his bluff, it's "Ward is too much for me," and "I'll fight him at 164.".

No way to spin it.
                  And when he said that, HBO approached both guys, he said yes, Ward said no, I got an excuse. Things have changed a lot since, GGG is doing great business in his division. Ward is not, yet wants 50/50 next year lol

Comment

A boxer saying things in the heat of the moment.

That's a first.

Comment

Working...
                    X