Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Chavez Jr move to Heavyweight to make history as first Mexican champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Chavez Jr move to Heavyweight to make history as first Mexican champ?

Chavez Jr is 6 foot 2, he walks around well over 225 pounds. Instead of killing himself and possibly causing long term health damage draining himself to 160's should he instead just try to build up his muscle so he can be a healthy 225-300 pounds and try to make a run in the heavyweight division which is closer to his natural weight?

I think he could take the winner of Wilder vs. Stiverne.

Chris Arreola is a former 160 pounder when he was an amateur boxer who is a tub of lard at 260 and he went up to heavy, Chavez jr if he takes it serious can be a lean and strong 225-230 pounder if he bulks up the right way.

He should move to light heavyweight then to cruiserweight then to heavy. I don't think he will be successful, though.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Chavez Jr is 6 foot 2, he walks around well over 225 pounds. Instead of killing himself and possibly causing long term health damage draining himself to 160's should he instead just try to build up his muscle so he can be a healthy 225-300 pounds and try to make a run in the heavyweight division which is closer to his natural weight?

I think he could take the winner of Wilder vs. Stiverne.

Chris Arreola is a former 160 pounder when he was an amateur boxer who is a tub of lard at 260 and he went up to heavy, Chavez jr if he takes it serious can be a lean and strong 225-230 pounder if he bulks up the right way.
      That is the problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        That is the problem!
        haha good point, dude is pretty lazy.

Comment

He's not that good. That's why

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            He's not that good. That's why
            hell knock wilder out

Comment

Jr. is bored by boxing. Don't expect too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                hell knock wilder out
                sure he would bro

Comment

please put the corona on the floor and step away from the vehicle

Comment

at 200 he is a fat slob........so i guess he would fit right in

Comment

Working...
                    X