No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley-Alvarado, Magdaleno Possible For February 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley-Alvarado, Magdaleno Possible For February 9

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has advised BoxingScene.com that he's targeting February 9th, on HBO, for the return of WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs).

One potential opponent being considered, says Arum, is hard-punching junior welterweight Mike Alvarado (33-1, 23KOs), who last month was stopped in the seventh round of a "fight of year" battle with Brandon Rios.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow. Arum must really believe Bradley can be a draw if Arum is going to feed Rios to him. Rios himself is turning into a big name fighter. Don't see the reason to sacrifice him so quickly in a fight he has zero chance of winning. Bradley's way too talented and versatile.

Comment

The guy who just "beat" Pacquaio is fighting the guy who just got stopped by Brandon Rios at 140?

Why,oh why.

Comment

Magdaleno beats both, Martinez and Diaz.

Comment

Now why would Bradley want to fight Alvarado and not Mayweather, Khan, Winner of Pac/Marquez, or the winner of Berto/Guerrero. Bob arum kills me with this stuff.

Comment

Bradley has two more years with top rank?

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Now why would Bradley want to fight Alvarado and not Mayweather, Khan, Winner of Pac/Marquez, or the winner of Berto/Guerrero. Bob arum kills me with this stuff.
              Cause they're GBP? Durf. And Pacquiao doesn't wanna fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                The guy who just "beat" Pacquaio is fighting the guy who just got stopped by Brandon Rios at 140?

Why,oh why.
                I know man. Only Bob Arum thinks this is a viable fight. Arum needs to quit being a ***** and let Bradley rumble with the other top tier Welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Cause they're GBP? Durf. And Pacquiao doesn't wanna fight him.
                  Berto and Mayweather are not Goldenboy fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Berto and Mayweather are not Goldenboy fighters.
                    They're not? I see... Al Haymon fighters then. Is that better?

Comment

Working...
                    X