Sam Peter vs. Robert Helenius on April 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peter will ****ing smash this euro trash

Comment

Disappointed that Peter has come in so heavy. WTF man? You're asking for another Chambers incident or what? I'll still be rooting for him (Peter's just a likeable guy) but his chances IMO have just gone way down.

Hellboy by (late) TKO.

Comment

Peter has less of a chance of winning now, but he's still a dangerous puncher despite the extra weight. Helenius isn't too difficult to hit...

At the same time, the extra weight will likely slow Peter down a little bit and make him a slightly easier target for The Nordic Nightmare's punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
          Peter has less of a chance of winning now, but he's still a dangerous puncher despite the extra weight. Helenius isn't too difficult to hit...

At the same time, the extra weight will likely slow Peter down a little bit and make him a slightly easier target for The Nordic Nightmare's punches.
          I wouldn't say Helenius is easy to hit; at least I've not seen him take too many clean hits to the jaw. And he seems to keep his hands up at all times when he's not punching. Peter, on the other hand, is massively easy to hit whatever his weight and will be at a tremendous height disadvantage here. I can see him getting caught flush with right hands and uppercuts from Helenius. His chances to win relied on his ability to weather those and retaliate quickly with hard combinations. His added weight will make him far more ponderous and easy to control from the outside, as well as probably affecting his stamina. I see him getting stopped late.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
            I wouldn't say Helenius is easy to hit; at least I've not seen him take too many clean hits to the jaw. And he seems to keep his hands up at all times when he's not punching. Peter, on the other hand, is massively easy to hit whatever his weight and will be at a tremendous height disadvantage here. I can see him getting caught flush with right hands and uppercuts from Helenius. His chances to win relied on his ability to weather those and retaliate quickly with hard combinations. His added weight will make him far more ponderous and easy to control from the outside, as well as probably affecting his stamina. I see him getting stopped late.
            Helenius leaves himself open for counter-punches. Levin caught him with a couple just before he was stopped, but Helenius chin seemed solid.

Comment

11 people got it right:

*2TOUGH*,
              -Boxzilla-,
              Alec900,
              blackirish137,
              elgranluchadore,
              htb123,
              khepesh,
              Mikhnienko,
              southpaw_07,
              valero,
              Zerwas1

Comment

Helenius didn't impress that much in his fight against Peter, except for the brutal KO. But after watching more of his older fights, I admit he isn't as bad as I thought he was against Peter. The guy is a huge puncher, but I think he gets hit a little too much. And that obviously isn't a good thing if he faces a guy that can bang.

Comment

Also think that considering the Peter that showed up to this fight, he should have looked a little more dominating in his win.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                    Helenius didn't impress that much in his fight against Peter, except for the brutal KO. But after watching more of his older fights, I admit he isn't as bad as I thought he was against Peter. The guy is a huge puncher, but I think he gets hit a little too much. And that obviously isn't a good thing if he faces a guy that can bang.
                    I agree,Helenius wasn't active enough,he could have had Peter out of there sooner.Like I said he woke up when Peter nut checked him

Comment

Working...
                    X