Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GODDAMN has Chris Arreola let himself go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GODDAMN has Chris Arreola let himself go!

Look at him just 3 years ago!

I don't even remember having seen him on the Floyd-Baldo undercard, and I ordered that PPV and remember Williams-Pakau very well. Did they televise his fight, or did I just forget it was him because he looks so different?

I don't remember him either. Arreola should atleast enter the ring at 230, those 22 lbs make a HUGE difference.

Comment

Well, I think he entered the ring heavy on purpose to deal with Vitali. I think it was intentional. He bulled Vitali around in there for the first half of the fight, and I don't think he could have done that if he was as light as he is in that picture. He would'nt have done **** if he was that light. With that said, against most opponents he should get back down to 235 or so.

Comment

Hopefully the beatdown convinced him he needs to come in and stay in better shape.

Chambers didn't figure it out until he beat Sam Peter, go figure.

Damn, I mentioned 3 recent examples of an overweight contender that bought into their own hype. No wonder the American heavyweight scene is terrible.

Comment

Thats when he fought Damian Willis.

*Quote from ea5tsideb0xing

"In the best bout of the evening, two undefeated heavyweights from California squared off. Chris Arreola raised his record to 18-0 (16) with a TKO at 2:17 of the seventh round, over Damian Wills. Wills is the son of former heavyweight Mark Wills. His record fell to 21-1-1 (15)."

Comment

Arreola still had blubber on him at 229, he should be weighing in at least 220. He needs new conditioning team along with a new trainer, or at least a co-trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by darkstar777 View Post
              Arreola still had blubber on him at 229, he should be weighing in at least 220. He needs new conditioning team along with a new trainer, or at least a co-trainer.
              Yeah i think Arreola should be at or around 220lb, Chambers proved that lossing weight can massivley improve your perfomance.

Comment

Working...
              X