Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I Finished Jacobs, Probably Don't Have Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    This guy is in for a very rude awakening come September!

Canelo has some real dog in him!
    Golovkin feasting on garbage collectors, half way house convicts until he faced someone who wasn't afraid of him and we saw what happened!

The guy was getting lit up and that's Jacobs who showed him too much respect!..

I also saw how Golovkin immediately covered that body or took a step back when Jacobs was walloping him downstairs, Canelo is a much better body attacker!

He will invest in going downstairs after he counters that jab and by round 7 or 8 Golovkin will be breathing out his mouth still headhunting!
    Canelo will have success early. I agree that he will have a lot of fight in him but if his stamina starts to take effect, which it always does, it's a wrap. I leaning towards Canelo's stamina betraying him. I also don't think he punches as hard as Jacobs but his combinations are top notch.

Comment

Canelo has the benefit of sparring with GGG. GGG doesn't because Canelo isn't the same fighter as he was back then. GGG is.

Comment

He didn`t finish jacobs, but he will finish Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Ohhh, but Chavez looked so great at the weigh in, the fact that he couldn't deal with canelo is all being weight drained huh? LMAO
          You're delusional if you think you look great at the weigh-in,, Triple G did better against Jacobs than Canelo did against Lara, besides Laura who else did he fight at Jr. MW? Andrade, charlo bros? No instead he fought old tomato cans like Angulo and Kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            Out boxed by Brook till the eye socket gave out and completely out boxed by Jacobs but given a ridiculous decision of 115-112 x2 the more reasonable decision was the 114-113 one which used the knockdown as the leading factor to decide the fight. Jacobs didn't expose you he beat you lil g string and Canelo will do the final job on you come september
            Out boxed by Brook, are you on acid? Golovkin landed more punches per round than Brook. He landed at a higher connect rate. He controlled the ring for the majority of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
              Canelo will have success early. I agree that he will have a lot of fight in him but if his stamina starts to take effect, which it always does, it's a wrap. I leaning towards Canelo's stamina betraying him. I also don't think he punches as hard as Jacobs but his combinations are top notch.
              I think GGG will be the one to have success early, he's very aggressive and likes to come forward!

This will play exactly into Canelo's hands who likes to see what his opponents like to do and don't do for a few rounds then he turns it up as he counters more and more!

The Jacobs fight showed how predictable GGG is, if Jacobs was smarter he would've feinted more going downstairs in round 8 and then start planting his feet when throwing power shots to the head instead of slap shots!

GGG by round 8 didn't like those bodyshots and kept protecting his body which allowed Jacobs to land those combos he did!

This time it will be from someone who's a better combination puncher and with faster hands!

I think Canelo's stamina is much better, he threw his highest amount of punches against a cruiserweight in Chavez Jr and he hurt him more than a couple times when Chavez actually opened up, he stopped fighting once he realized how sharp Canelo is and that he would've been picked off!

Golovkin doesn't give a damn and that will be his undoing, him trusting his chin will catch up to him and it will be this fight!

I think he rocks Canelo early and gets close to finish but Canelo will bounce back and start to ease in more of the fight!

Once he picks up what GGG wants to do and what he doesn't want to do..it'll be a wrap!

Golovkin isnt a good defender, he puts his gloves near his waist at times, he loses focus at times, ducks his head in too much especially when in a clinch, he doesnt move quick laterally, and has no power on his punches when you give him movement!

his foot speed is slow, hand speed slow, his power is mitigated when you come on the inside with him, his reactions to body shots is telling, and he cant fight off the backfoot well!

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
                You're going to need to explain it them as you would a child....
                They know that already but they are bored and want the thrill of seeing people respond to their posts. No matter how asinine the comments are. Really can anybody be that stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  I think GGG will be the one to have success early, he's very aggressive and likes to come forward!

This will play exactly into Canelo's hands who likes to see what his opponents like to do and don't do for a few rounds then he turns it up as he counters more and more!

The Jacobs fight showed how predictable GGG is, if Jacobs was smarter he would've feinted more going downstairs in round 8 and then start planting his feet when throwing power shots to the head instead of slap shots!

GGG by round 8 didn't like those bodyshots and kept protecting his body which allowed Jacobs to land those combos he did!

This time it will be from someone who's a better combination puncher and with faster hands!

I think Canelo's stamina is much better, he threw his highest amount of punches against a cruiserweight in Chavez Jr and he hurt him more than a couple times when Chavez actually opened up, he stopped fighting once he realized how sharp Canelo is and that he would've been picked off!

Golovkin doesn't give a damn and that will be his undoing, him trusting his chin will catch up to him and it will be this fight!

I think he rocks Canelo early and gets close to finish but Canelo will bounce back and start to ease in more of the fight!

Once he picks up what GGG wants to do and what he doesn't want to do..it'll be a wrap!

Golovkin isnt a good defender, he puts his gloves near his waist at times, he loses focus at times, ducks his head in too much especially when in a clinch, he doesnt move quick laterally, and has no power on his punches when you give him movement!

his foot speed is slow, hand speed slow, his power is mitigated when you come on the inside with him, his reactions to body shots is telling, and he cant fight off the backfoot well!
                  Wow a well written piece of fiction. Well done.

Comment

Lay off GGG

Did anyone notice the condition of GGG Jacobs after the fight. Jabobs face went through a meat grinder and GGG......NO. Also Jacobs fell in his corner after ther 12th. He was DONE. I admire he held his own and made it evenly matched fight. I wonder if he knocks Canelo out within the first few rounds you haters out there will give him his due!

Comment

Really, blind much! Plenty of pics out there of them standing in the ring when they announced the winner. I'm not into this blogging but people out in out lie in the conversations.

Comment

Working...
                      X