No announcement yet.

why do people support boring fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    MOST mestizos are pro-white....anti-black.

Especially mexicans.

They disown their daughters faster than a southern redneck for dating/marrying a Black man.

They are brown-skinned White supremacists.

They kiss so much ass....they even ally themselves with the aryan brotherhood.

The future is BLEAK for those that don't know where the rights they enjoy came from
    The funny thing is many have more African n indigenous american ancestry than European lol....those slave codes n willie lynch laws still got them hating themselves.....I'm Spanish lol...naw bro you speak Spanish...a spainard would laugh in their faces

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
      No. You know why, be honest now.

Always the same predictable posters, love Ward no matter what he does and hate Wlad, GGG, Kovalev, Calzaghe, etc.
      You mean like all of those supposed racial comments that he never made, when I called you out on it, you just put me on ignore because I owned the **** out of you.

Comment

• If i have a emotional rapport with any athlete and their story, i will support them! (Just supporting somebody on the basis that they are exciting is kind of sheeple like! That's the type of attitude women probably have when watching boxing! I was a massive supporter of Mike Tyson, not just because he was a exciting fighter! his entire persona was enigmatic! Other fighters i have always been a supporter of are Audley Harrison, Danny Williams and David Haye!

David Haye is probably the last fighter in the game right now? Who when he loses it really hits me hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          yet the two bits of action in your sig are of fighters getting knocked down? surprised you dont have them showing ward doing a clinch or lara doing a jab.
          OK but you can't find a thread or post of me complaining about any fight styles unlike yourself who want guys to just go toe to toe and fight stupidly

I respect ALL STYLES! To expect every fighter to fight the same way shows the lack of knowledge most have when it comes to boxing!

Comment

• I've often wondered about this same question as it pertains to Wlad fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              just cause you think its boring doesnt mean everyone does
              Larry, you have my permission to use my signature.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                same can be said about guys who prefer rock em sock em robot types.......until the arrival of Lomachenko......bu bu bu he running doe(when its not a black/hispanic fighter)
                True. There are a few of those around here but the thing about me is I am a realist: My favorite fighters right now are Andre Ward and Oscar Valdez. Id love to see Valdez vs Gary Russel Jr., I think its a 50/50 fight.
                As a Ward fan I will be honest it was a big sigh of relief when he got the decision, I was nervous and thought it mighta been a draw. Glad he won tho Good edge of your seat fight.

My favorite fighting style is Miguel Cottos. I watch so much film of Cotto to try to learn how he does things but I dont really like him as a person, kinda diva-ish.

I like GGG's training and work ethic but I dislike his fanbase so much I hope Canelo whoops him BUT I dont care for Canelo either.

As for Lomancheko, yeah I think hes a beast and I think hes a beast because he beat Gary Russel Jr. Russel is highly skilled and Lomanchecko beat him on what his 3rd fight? But lets be real, he cant just go through 135, I think Easter is to big for anyone at 135 including Mikey Garcia. And Loma vs Tank is a 60/40 type of fight, wish we could see it, itd be fireworks. Whoever won that would be the best at 130lbs 4sure and 130lbs is my favorite boxing division along with 126 because its so diverse.

Hopefully this explains my thought when it comes to boxing.

Comment

• i don't think andre ward is boring, but he's definitely not the most exciting fighter in the world. the kovalev fight was very exciting, the building was absolutely electric.

i became a fan primarly because of his matchmaking and his record. he fought the best and he beat them at 68. then did some **** that made him unlikable. and then he fought teh best and beat him at 75. there was some controversy, so he's fighting him again. and that's likeable.

yesh, it'd be nice if he was a bigger puncher and more offensive, but who is to say that he'd win the fights if he depended on his power and fought at a pace that would lend him to perform worse late in fights, instead of staying the same or arguably getting better.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    I've often wondered about this same question as it pertains to Wlad fans.

in the past the wlad fans were often KKK types, but FFS you'd have to be a *** not to have love for wladimir after the joshua fight. did you ever think the guy would win fight of the year? because that is going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      True. There are a few of those around here but the thing about me is I am a realist: My favorite fighters right now are Andre Ward and Oscar Valdez. Id love to see Valdez vs Gary Russel Jr., I think its a 50/50 fight.
                      As a Ward fan I will be honest it was a big sigh of relief when he got the decision, I was nervous and thought it mighta been a draw. Glad he won tho Good edge of your seat fight.

My favorite fighting style is Miguel Cottos. I watch so much film of Cotto to try to learn how he does things but I dont really like him as a person, kinda diva-ish.

I like GGG's training and work ethic but I dislike his fanbase so much I hope Canelo whoops him BUT I dont care for Canelo either.

As for Lomancheko, yeah I think hes a beast and I think hes a beast because he beat Gary Russel Jr. Russel is highly skilled and Lomanchecko beat him on what his 3rd fight? But lets be real, he cant just go through 135, I think Easter is to big for anyone at 135 including Mikey Garcia. And Loma vs Tank is a 60/40 type of fight, wish we could see it, itd be fireworks. Whoever won that would be the best at 130lbs 4sure and 130lbs is my favorite boxing division along with 126 because its so diverse.

Hopefully this explains my thought when it comes to boxing.
                      I like loma too my coach loves him

He'd get hurt @ 135 by easter or Mikey

I had ward by a point the first time, but I respect his skills and definitely showed a side he never had too....it was my fav fight from 2016....watched it dozen times. Kovalev did well too

The illogical fans are what blow me

Comment

Working...
                      X