Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Frustrated By Khan, Admits a Lack of Motivation for Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    And you're right I forgot Kessler fought ward before froch. So he did have two losses, that came to the 2 best super middleweights of the last 15 years. No shame in that.

and nobody else at 168 besides ward had a better resume during froch run in the division.

And you say froch is a paper champion since he won Vacant titles.

So what is GGG? He only had vacant titles til he beat Lemiuex. So he was a paper champion til he beat Lemiuex?
    Well the thing is Froch got a disgraceful gift against Direll and lost to a faded one eyed Kessler and lost every round in my opinion to Ward the champion.
    He also barely beat if that a shot Kessler. His fans consider him an ATG HOFer which I don't think he belongs any where near either. But if your in the discussion you are judged differently than other fighters

Now GGG on the other hand I haven't seen him get in a close fight never mind receive a gift nor has he lost to faded fighters coming off bad losses. If he loses every round or close to it against Jacobs and is still judged by many as an ATG HOF then yes he was a paper champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Spence inactivity continues. Two more long months minimum, heading towards becoming another one fight a year fighter.
      Any idea when the IBF deadline is?

Comment

• Originally posted by mani1 View Post
        Well the thing is Froch got a disgraceful gift against Direll and lost to a faded one eyed Kessler and lost every round in my opinion to Ward the champion.
        He also barely beat if that a shot Kessler. His fans consider him an ATG HOFer which I don't think he belongs any where near either. But if your in the discussion you are judged differently than other fighters

Now GGG on the other hand I haven't seen him get in a close fight never mind receive a gift nor has he lost to faded fighters coming off bad losses. If he loses every round or close to it against Jacobs and is still judged by many as an ATG HOF then yes he was a paper champ.

You are not getting off that easy.

Froch has fought better fighters than gennady. So he should be in closer more competitive fights. That's only right.

but you said he won Vacant titles and he wasn't a champ til he beat Bute.

again golovkin has won Vacant belts and only beat Lemiuex.

is golovkin a paper champ or not?

don't be a hypocrite bro

Comment

• What current fighter in general from 140-147 is motivated to fight Errol Spence right now?

Comment

You are not getting off that easy.

Froch has fought better fighters than gennady. So he should be in closer more competitive fights. That's only right.

but you said he won Vacant titles and he wasn't a champ til he beat Bute.

again golovkin has won Vacant belts and only beat Lemiuex.

is golovkin a paper champ or not?

don't be a hypocrite bro
            No because no one wants to fight him hence they give up there belts and he hasnt got gifts against nobodys like dirrell nor lost to faded one eyed fighters coming off bad losses.

Though if he loses every round to Jacobs and his fans call him atg and hype up nobodys like Lemuix, Macklin etc like they have Dirrell Arthur Bute etc whom have beaten nobody as killers then yes he was a paper champ but the guy is undefeated wants all the Title fights.

Do you think Froch is an ATG or even HOF?

Comment

No because no one wants to fight him hence they give up there belts and he hasnt got gifts against nobodys like dirrell nor lost to faded one eyed fighters coming off bad losses.

Though if he loses every round to Jacobs and his fans call him atg and hype up nobodys like Lemuix, Macklin etc like they have Dirrell Arthur Bute etc whom have beaten nobody as killers then yes he was a paper champ but the guy is undefeated wants all the Title fights.

Do you think Froch is an ATG or even HOF?
              ATG? Hell No

HOF? He is a borderline yes for me.

gatti getting in changed everything as far as who is a hall of famer and who isnt.

I wouldn't be mad if he got in or not. He is borderline

Comment

ATG? Hell No

HOF? He is a borderline yes for me.

gatti getting in changed everything as far as who is a hall of famer and who isnt.

I wouldn't be mad if he got in or not. He is borderline
                I agree with this, though I think a big part of Gatti getting in was because he had passed

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  I can see Brook vacating and Spence ko-ing Khan for the belt.
                  Khan is ranked No 2 behind Spence by IBF? If not, and if Brook vacates (which seems likelier by the day), then it won't be Khan that fights Spence for the vacant title.

Comment

Any idea when the IBF deadline is?
                    Brook still has the whole month of February to decide. Whether he fights Spence or not negotiations will have to take place for at least a month. Erol's trainer said Spence will most likely be back in the ring in April or May. Which means it's 8-9 months gap from his last fight with Bundu. Certainly not the sign of an active fighter.

Comment

• LacedUp avoided this thread like the plague

Comment

Working...
                      X