Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Smith Ends Bernard Hopkins' Career in Brutal Fashion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Just saw the KO... that shit was hilarious. Something you'd see in a fucking cartoon.

Bernard is one of the most insufferable ****s in the history of boxing. Good riddance.
    So true! 100%

Comment

Agreed. Hopkins may have said some really off the wall things and has been controversial. However, to disparage his accomplishments (vice the man) as less than great based on his words is intellectually dishonest.

Comment

I saw this **** during my lunch break today and I couldn't stop laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          So let's get this straight.

Bernard Hopkins will be inducted into the Boxing Hall of Fame for a career in which he has broken numerous boxing records, made tens of millions of dollars, and fascinated and inspired people all over the world by competing in an unforgiving sport at an age when most professional athletes are long retired.

But you're working on a Sunday for a pay check and have to laugh at Bernard on the lunch break your employer provides you?

I hate to burst your bubble but the joke's on you.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Just saw the KO... that shit was hilarious. Something you'd see in a fucking cartoon.

Bernard is one of the most insufferable ****s in the history of boxing. Good riddance.
            Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            I didn't watch the fight yet, but I'm still laughing at the last few photos in this article. They do look like something out of a cartoon action comic!

LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan82 View Post
              So let's get this straight.

Bernard Hopkins will be inducted into the Boxing Hall of Fame for a career in which he has broken numerous boxing records, made tens of millions of dollars, and fascinated and inspired people all over the world by competing in an unforgiving sport at an age when most professional athletes are long retired.

But you're working on a Sunday for a pay check and have to laugh at Bernard on the lunch break your employer provides you?

I hate to burst your bubble but the joke's on you.
              Lmao , iconic post !!!

Comment

Working...
              X