Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are most Pacquiao fans, now jumping on the Donaire bandwagon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    why you think? most pacquaio fans are filipino and manny is declining and close to retirement so they jumping on the next pinoy fighter, it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Why are all mayweather fans jumping on the broner train, cause yall mostly black and guess what broner is the next black fighter. SHOCKING HUH.
    Not true at all,I'm a mayweather fan but hate broner..that kid is corny and a copy cat..plus mayweather never lost..and if he did his fans would still be loyal to him..most pac fans turned their back on pac because he got raped by the man mayweather toyed around with..

Comment

same reason why mexican's rally around mexican fighters, same reason why black people rally around black fighters, same reason the japanese rally behind japanese fighters.....

is the thread starter mildly ******ed?

um, why does the sun rise in the morning?

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        Not true at all,I'm a mayweather fan but hate broner..that kid is corny and a copy cat..plus mayweather never lost..and if he did his fans would still be loyal to him..most pac fans turned their back on pac because he got raped by the man mayweather toyed around with..
        what makes you say this?

LOL.

their nothing for them to brag about at the moment what you want them to create "did you see how pacquaio took that KO loss" Threads. LOL.

the stupidity surprises me everyday here.
        Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 01-21-2013, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          love this sig

Brutal shots
          I still get compliments on it all the time. I like how it's a montage of him tearing it up at middleweight, no need to include his career at light heavy. I was excited to come back and see you still hosting it for me. Thanks again:smileysex

Comment

Talking about this?
            Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
            No doubt pac won't be the same again afrer the 4th jmm fight, so the most logical choice and our only hope to continue the pinoy boxing pride is Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire.

Pinoy bros hop-on and let's support our new national hero.

Comment

Obviously because Pacquiao is almost out of the sport? Whether he was KO'd or not, he's near retirement a fight away, 2 max. It's about time to let go and move on. It doesn't mean your betraying your fighter in any way. It's just the simple product that is boxing. You move on to the next best thing. Would there be any sport of boxing left if everyone stopped watching the minute their fighter lost/retired?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
                I still get compliments on it all the time. I like how it's a montage of him tearing it up at middleweight, no need to include his career at light heavy. I was excited to come back and see you still hosting it for me. Thanks again:smileysex
                hell yeah man, I'll keep that photobucket account for as long as I can, too much quality stuff on it.

Comment

Im a black american and I like Donaire. It has nothing to do with race with me, although I do support my black american fighters. It has to do with the type of fighter. I like fighters with dynamic talent. I like Canelo, hes not black. I dont care too much for Devon Alexander, and hes black american, although I dont hate him either. I like Manny. Cant stand his fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Im a black american and I like Donaire. It has nothing to do with race with me, although I do support my black american fighters. It has to do with the type of fighter. I like fighters with dynamic talent. I like Canelo, hes not black. I dont care too much for Devon Alexander, and hes black american, although I dont hate him either. I like Manny. Cant stand his fanbase.
                    That don't matter here.
                    Your race is determined by what fighters you support here evidently

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Pretty Boy32

I gotta say I saw this coming, but I didn't think it would happen to this scale.
                      Sure alot of the Pacquiao fans on this forum are Filipino and sure Donaire is Filipino (despite representing the US in the olympics,)
                      But why are fans jumping ship so quickly and in such large numbers?

Do most Pacquiao fans feel Manny is finished? Do they feel that now he has had two pretty bad back to back losses that he is not relevant in the sport? (If you where to go by most high profile p4p rankings, you would probably be right anyway.)
                      Is it because his name is no longer worthy or mentioning in the same breath as Mayweathers?

I'm not trying to troll here, don't get me wrong. But for a very long time on this forum Pacquiao fans fought tooth and nail for him,
                      They would come at you in bunches, swarms like locus, now it seems to have cooled down (thank christ,)
                      I'll admit I hate alot of Pacquiaos fans, I found them delusional and lacking boxing knowledge outside of the Mannyland, but what I did admire was there loyalty.
                      But that loyalty doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I for one myself am also a fan of Donaire, he is fastly becoming one of the biggest names in the sport and I look forward to watching him in the future,
                      But why is it that alot Pacquiao fans suddenly dropped Manny like he never existed and jumped on the Filipino Flash Wagon?

if Floyd was immediately to your right and Adrienne broner to your left, which way do you turn to start slobbing first?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      neither theres more than 2 black fighters as a matter of fact theres tons of black fighters from other countries too

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X