Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you interested in a fifth matchup of Marquez/Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    what's up Puga how are you holding up buddy
    I think he seems to be taking it quite well. He has a strong support system.

Comment

No rematch.

One fighter finally won decisively and it was the perfect ending to an already drawn out series.

The best man won in incredible fashion. There's nothing that warrants selling paying fans the same ole crackers no matter how tasty the last one in the box was.

Its time to move on .. although I'm sure if Arum has anything to do with it he'll milk these two men until they only have powder left in their veins.

Comment

a 5th fight would be good but it really doesnt make much sense, fighter dont keep fighting in each other forever just because they make good fights togheter, or else we woulda have barrera vs morales 7 or something

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Their fights always have a great ebb and flow, but I'm tired of them being matched up. It was a great ending (finally!) so let's leave it that way. Bradley/Marquez and Pac/Rios should happen, they need to go out by fighting the next generation of fighters.
          Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
          Is 2-2 in my unofficial fk the Judges are ******ed fights scorecard Manny-Juan, they put on a great show last night i wouldn't mind seeing it again no matter what the end was worth every Penny of the money paid, which is not always the case so why not. Best 3 out of 5 lets go !
          The bold is why I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

I wouldn't mind seeing Bradley/Marquez. Pacquiao/Rios, not so much.

Comment

Nope, it's over and done

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              what's up Puga how are you holding up buddy
              tbh , very disappointed but **** happens....props to marquez , the new p4p king...

Comment

sure i'd watch it but not right away, i'd like both of them to acquire a belt first to up the stake, that way, more people will watch it

Comment

Working...
                X