Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country’s army raped the most after winning the war?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Is that on Netflix ?
    Hulu......

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      That sounds disturbing
      It was so graphic that at the start of that chapter there was a forward written by the authors saying something to the effect that Mr Hartmann wanted it made clear that not all the Soviet people were that way, but that the events written of were true and were committed by the Soviet Army.

It was tough to read, honestly.

(Hartmann was married, and his wife was back in Germany. After that event, he wrote her and told her that if she was overran by the Soviets to either kill herself or to throw herself on the highest ranking Russian she could find, as in his mind it was better to be raped by one of them than to be raped by countless savages.

That's how horrible it was. Luckily for her, her area was overran by the Western Allies.)

The OP asked for graphic examples, so I gave the worst I'd ever read about.
      Last edited by 1bad65; 09-20-2019, 03:30 PM.
      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        U watch Mayans M.C.? I am not to familiar with Biker gangs so I like the show.
        Nah

Soa was already too fake for me

Sure mayans is worse

The shield > soa
        YoungManRumble YoungManRumble likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          Mongols

1 in 200 ppl in the world are direct descendants of genghis Khan

That's how much puss Khan and his progeny smashed during their conquests.

1 in 200. That's about 40 million.
          Khan was a boss

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

Khan was a boss
            I watched Marco polo

There was a scene where kublai Khan wife was picking out which sluts were pretty enough to be in kublais harem

I need to go back in time and be an emperor and king from back then

imagine Laura Bush picking out which Iraqi and Afghani sluts W gets to bang

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              The Soviets on the Eastern Front.

It's not even close. Even their leaders were openly encouraging the troops to freely engage in such barbarism.

If you want a graphic, first person account, read The Blond Knight of Germany by Trevor J. Constable and Raymond F. Toliver.

The book is a biography of Erich Hartmann, the world's leading fighter ace.

Hartmann fought in the East and was in a civilian area overran by the Russians.

That chapter is very graphic.

Put it this way, it was so bad he saw firsthand men killing their own wives and young daughters to spare them the horrors.

The Japanese in WWII were animals too in this regard, but as bad as they were, in terms of scale the Soviets were worse.
              Absolutely correct that the Soviets blazed a trail of millions of rapes across the territories they reconquered... as to whether they were actively encouraged by their leadership is more mixed. At the very least a blind eye was turned and it was considered just a reasonable part of the spoils of war although some commanders did actively try to stop it. Certainly wartime propaganda in the occupied Soviet Union featured extortians that accused the Germans of raping Soviet women (and that happened to too, just on a much smaller scale and more sporadically) so there was a strong desire for revenge but it goes well beyond that. Also it seems most of the rapes were carried out by follow up troops rather than the front line spearheads and fighting units who were typically under much tighter discipline... both the rapes - and the also looting which took place on an incredible scale.

Another book that covers the topic in almost painful detail is Anthony Beevors Berlin: The Downfall

berlin_the_downfall_1945.jpg

https://medium.com/lessons-from-hist...n-470918f997d3

https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...ews.features11

Course on the flip side the Soviet Union had been subject to the most horrific and murderous invasion in history with atrocities and barabarism - including that against civilians from both sides on a scale unimaginable... and estimated 30 million bodycount both civilian and military... that's approaching 24 000, people dead each and every day for 4 fkn years on average -from the start of operation Barbarossa on June 22 1942 to the captulation of the Reich on May 9th 1945. And the Red Army had fought it's way back to Germany across a thousand mile wasteland of burnt out and ruined towns and villages and a mountain of Soviet dead. Does it justify it... course not, but whilst all sides commited rape in the war, perhaps it helps us understand the grotesque scale on which the Soviets commited it. For each of the estimated 2 -3 million German, Austrian, Hungarian, Czech and other women raped maybe 5 times that number of Soviet women died in the war.

Anthony Beevors words are probably worth mulling...

"Having always in the past slightly pooh-poohed the idea that most men are potential rapists, I had to come to the conclusion that if there is a lack of army discipline, most men with a weapon, dehumanised by living through two or three years of war, do become potential rapists,"

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                The Soviets on the Eastern Front.

It's not even close. Even their leaders were openly encouraging the troops to freely engage in such barbarism.

If you want a graphic, first person account, read The Blond Knight of Germany by Trevor J. Constable and Raymond F. Toliver.

The book is a biography of Erich Hartmann, the world's leading fighter ace.

Hartmann fought in the East and was in a civilian area overran by the Russians.

That chapter is very graphic.

Put it this way, it was so bad he saw firsthand men killing their own wives and young daughters to spare them the horrors.

The Japanese in WWII were animals too in this regard, but as bad as they were, in terms of scale the Soviets were worse.
                The Mongols were rapers and pillagers... so much so a good percent of people have their genes! Unless it is an Urban legend.
                1bad65 1bad65 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

I watched Marco polo

There was a scene where kublai Khan wife was picking out which sluts were pretty enough to be in kublais harem

I need to go back in time and be an emperor and king from back then

imagine Laura Bush picking out which Iraqi and Afghani sluts W gets to bang
                  George W would probably say: "who needs a couple of sluts, I can fck the whole world."

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

George W would probably say: "who needs a couple of sluts, I can fck the whole world."
                    I love me some W

Great man

Great president

War Bush jr!

Comment

Estimates of the number of women and girls raped range from 12,000 to 50,000, the vast majority of whom were Bosniaks raped by Bosnian Serbs.[30]UNHCR experts have claimed 12,000 rapes.[31][32] The European Union estimates a total of 20,000, while the Bosnian Interior Ministry claims 50,000.[33] The UN Commission of Experts identified 1,600 cases of sexual violence.[31]

Serb forces set up "rape camps", where women were subjected to being repeatedly raped, and only released when pregnant.[34] Gang rape and public rapes in front of villagers and neighbors were not uncommon.[35] On 6 October 1992, the United Nations Security Council established a Commission of Experts chaired by M. Cherif Bassiouni. According to the commission's findings, it was apparent that rape was being used by Serb forces systematically, and had the support of commanders and local authorities.[a] The commission also reported that some perpetrators said they were ordered to rape. Others said that the use of rape was a tactic to make sure the targeted population would not return to the area. The assailants told their victims they would bear a child of the assailant's ethnicity.[37] Pregnant women were detained until it was too late to have the fetus aborted. Victims were told they would be hunted down and killed should they report what had transpired.[38] The commission also concluded that: "Rape has been reported to have been committed by all sides to the conflict. However, the largest number of reported victims have been Bosniaks, and the largest number of alleged perpetrators have been Bosnian Serbs. There are few reports of rape and sexual assault between members of the same ethnic group."[39]

The team of European Community investigators, including Simone Veil and Anne Warburton, similarly concluded in their 1993 report that rape carried out by the Bosnian Serb forces was not a secondary effect of the conflict but part of a systematic policy of ethnic cleansing and was "perpetrated with the conscious intention of demoralizing and terrorizing communities, driving them from their home regions and demonstrating the power of the invading forces".[40]Amnesty International and Helsinki Watch also concluded during the conflict that rape was being used as a weapon of war, with the primary purpose being to cause humiliation, degradation, and intimidation to ensure the survivors would leave and never return.[41][42]

Comment

Working...
                      X