No announcement yet.

What’s the point of banning e cigs and vapes. But not actual cigarettes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the point of banning e cigs and vapes. But not actual cigarettes

You know, the thing that causes close to 500k deaths per year?

It's the flavors that clearly target kids they they are looking at banning. Which are also banned in cigarette flavors.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
      It's the flavors that clearly target kids they they are looking at banning. Which are also banned in cigarette flavors.
      THIS.

They used to have fake cigarette candy nd they banned those too. Anything that appeals to kid they bann and that I have no issue with.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
        THIS.

They used to have fake cigarette candy nd they banned those too. Anything that appeals to kid they bann and that I have no issue with.
        6 people dying doesn’t mean it should be banned though. What about all the adults that use them?

Being flavored doesn’t mean they’re for kids. whipped cream flavor vodka should be banned then lol

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          6 people dying doesn’t mean it should be banned though. What about all the adults that use them?

Being flavored doesn’t mean they’re for kids. whipped cream flavor vodka should be banned then lol
          I dont know everything I just know this is what the use to ban this type of shit. I think they are only looking to ban the Flavor ones etc.

Comment

I dont know everything I just know this is what the use to ban this type of shit. I think they are only looking to ban the Flavor ones etc.
            plus i think the things that make people sick are thc carts off the street.. like those fake ass mario carts and supreme carts.. anyone buying those deserves it

Comment

I call this the len bias effect.

super star in the making can't handle coke, his heart goes haywire... he dies. .. war on drugs... intensifies..

fast foward.... 4ward..... vap...vaporizing techMology is making it possible for fools to smoke anything..

whatever.... I prefer smoking the old fashion way, and so does Jhonny..

i actually, when I was high as a kite, thought about making an ideal pipe, for meth, weed, etc..etc..

basically, I was thinking to use a jet engines compressive forces, and channel that smoke into a concentrated single thick smoke flow...using https://www.google.com/search?q=bern...3hAmQQ_AUIEigB

what a waste of time.

/but then I got high...\\

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                plus i think the things that make people sick are thc carts off the street.. like those fake ass mario carts and supreme carts.. anyone buying those deserves it
                Im pretty sure its a bootleg type of deal.

And Im sure the Major Cigarette people saw their opportunity with these new deaths to lobby and push some shit through.

And this is also why I dont do cbd oil, I only smoke it.

Comment

its the tobacco companies throwing top dollar to choke the alternative.

Its sad because I highly doubt vaping/e-cigs are even leaving a dent in the market but that's capitalism for you

Comment

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
                    THIS.

One company targeted kids..ONE.....JUUL out of 15,000 companies in the industry (myself included) and it's the company that turned out to be worth 15 billion bucks. I am literally hemorrhaging money right now on lawyers at $450 an hour per lawyer because of that kind of statement from folks who generalize an entire industry as targeting kids. Hell before you can order my product, literally before I even can charge your credit card it costs me 50 cents just to verify your age, if you are a minor i'm out 50 cents every time but that goes for the entire industry, some pay less due to volume others pay more for lower volume. We are all getting fkd because bodegas and 7/11 and local gas station marts can't f'ing I.D. kids. I have a 28k legal bill right now and it's only the 11th of the month because of this ban shhht. I may end up having to shut my sht down because my governor and Michael Bloomberg are pouring it on to shut us all down in my state. This shhh is all types of fckd up, am about to have 19 employees out of work and about 325k in manufacturing expenses for a product I won't be able to sell soon not even at wholesale.

The real issue here is "States aren't making as much money off tobacco sales and this is a product if you choose to do so, you could literally make at home" The most vile part about this is that JUUL will continue making a killing, the tobacco giants will continue making a killing, and the rest of us middle of the pack and mom/pop sized companies who built the industry will get savagely fkd with no vaseline. Sorry, i'm super angry right now.
                    Last edited by turnedup; 09-11-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X