Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One time I came from this woman gagging.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] One time I came from this woman gagging.

Had her pinned down on my living room floor. Balls deep down her throat. She likes feeling helpless and I reach a point I don't let her up for air no matter how much she struggles and gurgles.

Anyway, this one time I legit came from the feeling of her throat gagging. No thrusting or anything, just laying still balls-deep. Her throat gripped around my dong and was trying to work it free. She was amazed and said it was one of the best sexual experiences of her life.

I've just bought her one of these o-ring gags for Xmas. I'm a bit weary of her losing consciousness and biting my dong off if we try and do it again.

Anyone else ever experienced this?

Oh yeah? I once came and made a woman gag. Harvey Weinsteined that b*tch, cuz.

Blew my damn pecker juice all over her potted plants n' ****.

Comment

One time I had a girl throw up all over my dick and stomach

Comment

dont worry they never bite, they are loyal to the dick they will past out before biting.

Comment

I don't go that hard with it dam lol but I can't lie, when I hear a girl gagging on my **** I go crazy

Originally posted by Johnston View Post

via GIPHY

Comment

At 7.5" long there has been only one who could deep throat me, she was was very talented.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              dont worry they never bite, they are loyal to the dick they will past out before biting.

Comment

Happened once. Pretty much the same story as you actually. Balls deep and everything. It was glorious.

Then my alarm clock woke me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                  A chick I was throating did this last night. I went even harder on her throat.

Comment

I just enjoy firing my cannon in there mouths.

Comment

Working...
                    X