Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-10-2019, 08:42 PM #1
knowledge

Quoted: 25429 Post(s)
historian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond reputehistorian larry has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,488,871.78
Total Points: 1,497,559.27
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 
Default Joshua can beat Ruiz easily IF!!!!

He boxes and not brawls, I have no idea why boxers try to force game plans. You have to FEEL the fight..

Ruiz knows 1 way and that is coming forward..Joshua has the reach and just needs to lead Ruiz into traps, and then learn to fight INSIDE RUIZ'S COMFORT ZONE..

Which means stand your ground at time but only when that ground leads to Ruiz swinging outside of your guard where you can always be inside of his arms..

He fought a stupid fight the first time and maybe that's what he needed just like in the Olympics..

Some people need to be humbled in order to reach that next level..Joshua has a nice skill set but I think he drank to much of the kool-aid and forgot the "process" it happens to us all in life.

He should beat Ruiz in the rematch and if not then he needs to look at himself in the mirror and ask himself is he is really built for this because Ruiz is a straight up and down fighters. I predict he stops Ruiz in less then 3 rounds.
historian larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 08:55 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3132 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 38,493.46
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

He’s not exactly some great boxer though. The only time he’s ever really boxed and not engaged is against Parker and that’s only because the ref wouldn’t let Parker near him.

I still think he needs to put shots together to deter Ruiz and hurt him if he can, he can’t be totally safety first, that’s not what he does well. He has solid fundamentals but that’s it. Ruiz looked to have a much better ring IQ in their fight and the ability to make it count. AJ isn’t going to get much better in a few months, it’s taken 11 years to develop a very basic style

I actually think he might be mentally messed up too. After the Wlad fight, he always looked a bit more cautious and in the week of the Ruiz fight, he did an interview with Carl Frampton and said if he had another war like the Wlad fight, he might retire. So that to me says his mentality isn’t right for a war. If that was his mentality after the Wlad fight, you have to wonder how he’ll be now he got bounced around the ring.

I think this rematch is going to be a bigger test mentally than physically.
deathofaclown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:10 PM #3
Contender

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Ritz Kola is just really niceRitz Kola is just really niceRitz Kola is just really niceRitz Kola is just really niceRitz Kola is just really nice
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,224.55

AJ has two things that make your plan, which everyone knows should be the plan, weak.
1. He’s not an elite Boxer. He already tried that in the first fight and Ruiz closed the distance. Ruiz closed it every time Aj tried to box.
2. He has zero 2/10 Ring IQ. Pretty much none at all. He didn’t know what to do and kept trying to fight Ruiz, after Ruiz turned it into a brawl. He pretty much asked his corner what to do, and still couldn’t implement it in the ring. Ring IQ is Knowing what to do & Knowing How to do it.

So with a Full training camp for Ruiz and the foreknowledge that AJ will try to outbox him next to round. Ruiz will be even more prepared. I just hope Aj don’t retire after. He doesn’t seem to be the most mentally fortified in the top 10.
Ritz Kola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:10 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2157 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22.02
Total Points: 32,691.03
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

That doesn’t change the fact Joshua couldn’t move his head if his life depended on it.
Pan-Africanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:17 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
Kaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond reputeKaspa9t9 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.42
Total Points: 19,192.77

The only reason he went for broke in the 7th round was because he had nothing left in the tank. The first 2 KDs had an effect, plus the body shots Ruiz was landing sapped his energy. He needs to stay out of range and keep things awkward.

Also really do hope he is losing muscle mass; those big huge muscles are no good as they'll affect his stamina, recovery and ability to move effectively.
Kaspa9t9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:21 PM #6
All time great

Quoted: 9107 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.42
Total Points: 101,718.68
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

all he has to do is box. thats not vague at all. joshuas camp has to be focused on boxing this time!
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:22 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
Brettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 47,741.44

Actually he tried to box in the first fight. Rewatch it. Yes he went after Ruiz when he dropped him but it is a natural thing to try and get someone out of there when they are hurt. It has always worked for him in the past. Bottom line is Joshua didn't just lose, he was exposed. Can he win the rematch? Highly unlikely but stranger things have happened. Ruiz within 5!
Brettcappe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:25 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,684.06
Total Points: 39,796.78
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Joshua's downfall! Mwahahaha! - 1hourRun 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - 1hourRun 

If you press him he'll still fall apart.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:29 PM #9
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21368 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,016,853.73
Total Points: 1,020,210.84
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Does Joshua move well enough to keep his distance. Idk man. I'd bet against it. He's gonna get stuck in a corner with Ruiz popping off those quick combos. Joshua is gonna have to fight inside to win unless he just catches Ruiz with a big KO shot early. And I think Ruiz's checked out pretty well in the first fight so idk if Joshua can just straight KO him like that. If they take a UK ref down there then maybe they can early stop the fight doe maybe.

I really like Ruiz's chances in the rematch personally & idk if there is an easy W for Joshua w/e he happens to do. He'll either lose or have a competitive fight where he eventually wins.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:37 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1881 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 67,195.69

The TS is spot on however a less then 3 round stoppage ? AJ isn't going to jump in the deep end right away ,this will be a late stoppage and that's if A side Andy doesn't get stripped for breach of contract.
REDEEMER is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, easily, if!!!!, joshua, ruiz