Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-04-2019, 09:46 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 949 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 33,425.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
This is Tyson furys get back year lol like Keith Thurman, fury should of had one last year but he took the wilder fight too soon, infact fury had a much more debilitating period of time off, many comeback from surgery with rehab and continuing what training they can manage while the surgery recovers, how many comeback from the hole fury went down, not lacing up the gloves or training at all, in ridiculously bad condition, couldn't even run a mile. Amongst the other things he was going through in his head. I think fury genuinely gets a pass this year based on the merit of his bollocks which have been proven by travelling to dusseldorf to do the unimaginable to doing the same in Vegas against wilder after that 2year lay off, you prople criticising his opponents are the same people who said he was finished and was never coming back then, but like the parasites you are now instead of admiring his comeback and he's fighting unbeaten contenders again you're criticising him. I consider these fights to be the warm up fights he should have had along with pianeta. Just with wilder inbetween(too soon)

If this time next year he hasn't fought or is signed to fight wilder or AJ/Ruiz then these complaints can be taken seriously. Whining like spoilt kids. Hate it or love it. Just like the seferi and pianeta fights, when he fights a big name you'll all still tune in and watch and it he wins you'll all still recognise his greatness so the intermittent quibbles of underappreciators holds no wait. Quit it and enjoy watching the modern ali in his prime, was every fighter foreman or ali fought a cold killer. Nah this is just boxing.
Tyson Fury has been coming back for a very long time now, he has a great team around him and? Has everything a professional athlete could ask for 'The comeback phase is over'.

Mike Tyson was a habitual drug user and was also probably in some very dark places in jail 'But soon as he came out of jail, he jumped back in the deep end with the big boys'.

All I am stating is this? Tyson Fury has routinely compared himself to the past great fighters and champions, but the fact of the matter is 'He has only had two fights at elite level' and even though, I think he is a better fighter than Dillian Whyte 'Whyte has a better overall resume than Tyson Fury the suppose Lineal Champion'.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:57 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6425 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 250,606.94
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
Tyson Fury has been coming back for a very long time now, he has a great team around him and? Has everything a professional athlete could ask for 'The comeback phase is over'.

Mike Tyson was a habitual drug user and was also probably in some very dark places in jail 'But soon as he came out of jail, he jumped back in the deep end with the big boys'.

All I am stating is this? Tyson Fury has routinely compared himself to the past great fighters and champions, but the fact of the matter is 'He has only had two fights at elite level' and even though, I think he is a better fighter than Dillian Whyte 'Whyte has a better overall resume than Tyson Fury the suppose Lineal Champion'.
Be honest. Mike had 1 tune up, and THEN he jumped in with the big boys. You should have used SRL as an example who went 3 years sniffing coke without a fight, came out of retirement and beat Marvin Hagler without a tune up

the rest I agree.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 10:16 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 949 Post(s)
PRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond reputePRINCEKOOL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 33,425.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Be honest. Mike had 1 tune up, and THEN he jumped in with the big boys. You should have used SRL as an example who went 3 years sniffing coke without a fight, came out of retirement and beat Marvin Hagler without a tune up

the rest I agree.
Mike Tyson still pretty much jumped straight back in the deep end, but yes he did have one tune up fight.

I am just kind of pointing out that Tyson Fury is not the first fighter, to slip into a very dark place and then attempt a comeback 'It is just that he has been more vocal about his experiences, which is not a bad thing' Mike Tyson just got on with it, Sugar Ray Leonard the same also.

The comeback phase is over for Tyson Fury, his team and also himself can no longer hide behind this circumstance.
PRINCEKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:48 PM #24
Lieutenant

Quoted: 6780 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 905,795.74
Total Points: 1,025,059.28
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Fury doesnt have a belt, so technically he can fight whoever he wants. However, if he continues on this path sooner or later one of these uber drivers will KO him, but it probable wont be Wallin.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 09:25 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2638 Post(s)
Squ□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond reputeSqu□redCircle34 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 47,874.14
Golden goose Gennady be some funny shyt huh lmao - Scott. Weiland LMFAO - Scott. Weiland Great posting sir. - anthonydavid11 That was too funny - Nomadic GREAT poster! Always logical and on point! - JK1700 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badguy View Post
Brooooo lmao Substitute teachers man?!?!? I wonít go that far because I like Fury. Good fighter and a personality but I want to see him take tougher fights
Iíll say it again!

Substitute teachers or fighting Fedex supervisors!

The mainstream media needs to emphatically Blast Fury for this horrid fight!

He talks a very good game but his actions says otherwise!

Heíll fight cupcakes and remain fresh while Wilder is on a tough schedule but still gets backlash!

Unbelievable! Iím just tired of him getting passes for stuff certain fighters wouldnít get!

ESPN paying him top bucks to fight your local pizza guy while paying Bud chump change in comparisons an heís been on ESPN longer!
Squ□redCircle34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:05 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2157 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22.02
Total Points: 32,720.03
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
Fury doesnt have a belt, so technically he can fight whoever he wants. However, if he continues on this path sooner or later one of these uber drivers will KO him, but it probable wont be Wallin.
Fury, ESPN, and all their mothers are screaming Lineal Heavyweight Champion. Donít give me that bull**** about not having no belt. Furyís quick to grab a microphone and scream Iím the best in the division yet heís fighting bum after bum.
Pan-Africanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:14 PM #27
E-beef Champion

Quoted: 5661 Post(s)
Eddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond reputeEddy Current has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,629.74
Total Points: 101,969.78
Debate champ! - Julia Slobberts Excellent debate record! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good work! - Julia Slobberts #1 - Julia Slobberts The Champ!! - Julia Slobberts 
Wooh! - Julia Slobberts Best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting out there! - Julia Slobberts Some cake for the champ!! - Julia Slobberts Great boxing mind! - Julia Slobberts 
Excellent fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts = Champion - Julia Slobberts Slobberts #1! - Julia Slobberts Top poster! - Julia Slobberts Great posting, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
The Champ Slobberts!! - Julia Slobberts Keep up the good posting!! - Julia Slobberts Slobberts is best poster! - Julia Slobberts Great fight predictions!! - Julia Slobberts Keep it up, champ! - Julia Slobberts 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Julia Slobberts Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Julia Slobberts World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Julia Slobberts Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Julia Slobberts 

The ESPN+ announcers will act like he's a top contender or something. I'm ashamed I actually tuned into the Tom Schwarz fight.
Eddy Current is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 11:48 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6371 Post(s)
A.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond reputeA.K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 61,404.02
Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wash it after use because we know you're full of sh it - LOLffler tomming out in every thread - The Tribe knows his stuff - jas Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 
Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Personal attacks are flagged. - HAMMER77777 Knowledgeable - jas hhahaha i got you banned idiot. get owned. uncle tom pretending to be black. - Shaolin Sword bahahha look at you still logging on even tho ur banned. what a loser lmao get a life nerd. logging on while banned smh dont u have friends? - Shaolin Sword 
one of the greats - jas one of the greats - jas 

The funny thing is joe Rogan and other random sports people will hype fury up like ď did you see how amazing fury looked I never seen anything like it heís the greatestĒ

I can see the espn broadcasting team straight up having a jerk fest to fury on live tv itís gonna be ugly .
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 01:48 AM #29
#lineal

Quoted: 5434 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 67,559.58
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Wallin beats any American not named Wilder, and so does Tom Shwartz probably.

Americans know all their HWs are useless bums, and thus hate on a legit, elite champion like Fury.

Like i said in another thread, he's also the rightful WBC champion.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 01:59 AM #30
Perfection Personified

Quoted: 803 Post(s)
Jim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond reputeJim Tom has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 27,910.73
you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. walking negative stereotype - thuggery 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - alexpz Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

What do you expect with Warren. We have known him for years. He did this with Calzaghe and Hatton. Sometimes you wonder how he even knows these cab drivers. Warren will milk this for as long as it takes.
Jim Tom is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
driver, eats, fury, tyson, uber