Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk

Old 07-28-2019, 02:35 AM #1
Absolution

Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 39,459.40
Default Epic Game store is pretty awesome- 2 free games every week

If you have a gaming pc and you haven't downloaded epic game store yet, what the **** are you waiting for?

On top of having some pretty decent free games like dauntless and fortnite, early access and very fair pricing... these ****ers are pumping out two free games every week and they're not terrible.

All you have to do is download the launcher, download the games and that's it, they're yours.

This week we got moonlighter, last week was torchlight and next week we're getting For honor which was a triple A release for scot ****ing free and alan wake. You don't have to put up a credit card or anything.

Last edited by ikigai; 07-28-2019 at 02:42 AM.
ikigai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 04:20 AM #2
Absolution

ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute

being a free epic member also gets you an alpha pass on a lot of their in development games that you can get to try out, which is pretty awesome.

I've gotten so much content and I haven't spent a penny yet lol

Borderlands 3 is an epic store exclusive so I'll probably pull out my wallet for the first time when that releases.
Old 07-30-2019, 04:17 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4410 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,405.23
Total Points: 172,128.16
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
If you have a gaming pc and you haven't downloaded epic game store yet, what the **** are you waiting for?
I'm waiting for them to actually GET games I give a damn about and implement a proper refund policy.

I don't play the current hype games like Fortnite or whatever and I don't game online. The games I like to play can only be found on consoles (I have Switch, One X and PS4 Pro and by and large the PS4 Pro dominates the games I want) or Steam if it's PC.

Very rarely, GOG will have a game, but that same game is also available on Steam, and I'd rather keep a single library for simplicity.

I don't even like Steam, but they're the current cream of the crop for PC gaming.
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 07:20 PM #4
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13723 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,011,449.92
Total Points: 1,069,151.11
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

I have it on my pc but haven't opened it since last year when I stopped playing Fortnite. Will have to see what they got.

Edit; oh shyt, forgot I need to order borderlands 3.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 10:27 PM #5
Absolution

2 free games doe.

I pirate all my games, so I get all my games free anyway, but you can't play them online. The free games you get from epic, you can play online. Plus there's exclusive early access and alpha testing.

For honor is coming out next week for free. Along with alan wake- both games with value for free.

Whenever I find a good deal, I talk about it, and this is a damn good deal.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by ikigai; 07-30-2019 at 10:30 PM.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:25 PM #6
Absolution

For honor comin out for free in an hour an a half, i'm about to play the shlt out of it lol
Old 08-06-2019, 01:45 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16817 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 202,432.68
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikigai View Post
For honor comin out for free in an hour an a half, i'm about to play the shlt out of it lol
My wife would leave me if at this age, I were to get addicted to vidya games.

Im got with my Atari pong games, and my 1990 Japanese games, etc.

Id ruin my life even more playing games, and not getting paid to play, it makes no financial sense to me.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 09:35 AM #8
Interim Champion

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
A-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 20,356.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
My wife would leave me if at this age, I were to get addicted to vidya games.

Im got with my Atari pong games, and my 1990 Japanese games, etc.

Id ruin my life even more playing games, and not getting paid to play, it makes no financial sense to me.
Games aren't about making money to most people, but about having fun. I enjoy story/action based games. Resident evil, Uncharted, Life is strange, Detroit become human, Red dead redemption, Vampyr. You may not have heard of any of them, but I play them because I enjoy them.

But maybe gaming just isn't for you, which is cool too, but there's some great games these days and I prefer games to modern films, though not the old classic films. Today's movies are garbage and a total waste of time to me. 40's/50's were great.
A-Side Ruiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 10:10 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16817 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 202,432.68
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cally83 View Post
Games aren't about making money to most people, but about having fun. I enjoy story/action based games. Resident evil, Uncharted, Life is strange, Detroit become human, Red dead redemption, Vampyr. You may not have heard of any of them, but I play them because I enjoy them.

But maybe gaming just isn't for you, which is cool too, but there's some great games these days and I prefer games to modern films, though not the old classic films. Today's movies are garbage and a total waste of time to me. 40's/50's were great.
Thanks... I learned from you, green when I can,.. thanks brother.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
awesome-, epic, free, game, games, pretty, store, week