Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Hip Hop Forum

Old 07-22-2019, 05:46 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
A-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 20,550.84
Default Is rap/hip hop something that you just grow out of?

I liked it as a teen/early 20's then all of a sudden got totally bored of it and had no interest in what any rapper was saying. Just wondering if other people out there still love it as much in adulthood? I literally can't bare to listen to any rap now at all and when I hear any rap song old or new just cringe. I consider the likes of Tupac to have some talent, but Kanye West to me has no talent whatsoever, same goes for most the others.
A-Side Ruiz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 07:00 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6853 Post(s)
Scipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond reputeScipio2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,047.15
Total Points: 87,360.39
liar - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger 8===o - cheeseburger agenda troll - cheeseburger enjoy - -MAKAVELLI- 
- enjoy - cheeseburger **** - cheeseburger 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cally83 View Post
I liked it as a teen/early 20's then all of a sudden got totally bored of it and had no interest in what any rapper was saying. Just wondering if other people out there still love it as much in adulthood? I literally can't bare to listen to any rap now at all and when I hear any rap song old or new just cringe. I consider the likes of Tupac to have some talent, but Kanye West to me has no talent whatsoever, same goes for most the others.
You grow out of certain kinds of hip hop; not necessarily hip hop totally, imo anyway.

Pretty much like the nightlife scene, tbh; from the moment you turn 18 or so, most folks like being out. By the time you get to your mid 20s or so, the club scene really isn't the go-to anymore and the lounges/bars get more attention. By the time you get to the late 20s/early 30s, the nightlife scene is pretty much done with.

A bar for the occasional drink, and maybe the odd get together for a celebration, but folks get tired of the nightlife scene generally.
Scipio2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:19 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 631 Post(s)
JohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond reputeJohnCastellanos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 32,845.64

Ask old ass Snoop Lion that lol
JohnCastellanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:23 PM #4
Interim Champion

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
SinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 21,362.87

Still bumping it since 1991!!!!
SinderellaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:39 PM #5
Interim Champion

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
A-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these partsA-Side Ruiz is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 20,550.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinderellaMan View Post
Still bumping it since 1991!!!!
Does it really still resonate with you though?
A-Side Ruiz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 09:29 PM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
SinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to beholdSinderellaMan is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 21,362.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by cally83 View Post
Does it really still resonate with you though?
Not the new garbage.
I listen to the stuff from my era. Memories
SinderellaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 06:16 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16849 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 206,102.78
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I grew up on the sugar hill gang, and grand master flash and the furious five...
I grew outta rap20 years ago.

Gangster rappers who never killed or did time... those that do, are killers first... rappers second...

Agents... lawyers... I’ve picked up dudes getting released who got a tighter rap game than all the Putin’s people praise... plus real street cred... **** that... they got real cases they beat or are still pending...

Dre, M&M(whinny azz white puto) and snoop( never busted a grape). Bish ass commercial putos are clocking a grip ... they keep it as real as the fake kicks who buy their music..
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
grow, rap/hip