Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2019, 02:10 PM #1
REDEEMER REDEEMER is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,028
Quoted: 1862 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 65,044.28
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 66,413.46
Default ruiz Can't Dictate whats what in The AJ Rematch

Going off a recent thread of very lost posters....

Can anyone answer why its hard to understand on here that AJ has the last say in venue and team Ruiz has no control of that . It can be negotiated but just as a set pay for Ruiz its not really that flexible where outlandish demands can be made such as 50 million and such for a U.k fight. Team AJ has set the terms already ,where location will be decided .


If you disagree do you have a logical explaination and not empty opinion because you say so ,because i'd like to hear it ? Ha
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 02:19 PM #2
REDEEMER REDEEMER is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,028
Quoted: 1862 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 65,044.28
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 66,413.46
Default

Calling all Wilder fans ? Ha

I mean you guys do understand most rematch terms are included in the first contract if the two fighters are completely night and day in drawing power so what makes Ruiz now the shot caller ? That would mean Hearn signed a contract knowingly giving up any AJ leverage? Who believes that ? Ha
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 02:24 PM #3
saintpat saintpat is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,174
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11
saintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 17,069.31
Bank: 6,426.00
Total Points: 23,495.31
excellent poster - ^lll 
Default

I understand a few things:

It hasn’t been announced yet. There’s a reason for that. We can only speculate what that reason is.

Dazn is Eddie’s daddy and Eddie is AJ’s daddy. Eddie will be a good boy and tell AJ to do whatever dazn says to do.
saintpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 02:30 PM #4
REDEEMER REDEEMER is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,028
Quoted: 1862 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 65,044.28
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 66,413.46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintpat View Post
I understand a few things:

It hasnít been announced yet. Thereís a reason for that. We can only speculate what that reason is.

Dazn is Eddieís daddy and Eddie is AJís daddy. Eddie will be a good boy and tell AJ to do whatever dazn says to do.
Well yea location is usually the last thing and training camps aren't even under way.


No Dazn is actually run by Hearn as well in the boxing aspect so no , Joshua is the boss and Hearn cannot tell him what to do ,maybe has a little input on who he fights but that's all.
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 02:59 PM #5
j.razor j.razor is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 21,965
Quoted: 8610 Post(s)
Rep Power: 56
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 209,049.44
Bank: 195,744,181.84
Total Points: 195,953,231.28
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Going off a recent thread of very lost posters....

Can anyone answer why its hard to understand on here that AJ has the last say in venue and team Ruiz has no control of that . It can be negotiated but just as a set pay for Ruiz its not really that flexible where outlandish demands can be made such as 50 million and such for a U.k fight. Team AJ has set the terms already ,where location will be decided .


If you disagree do you have a logical explaination and not empty opinion because you say so ,because i'd like to hear it ? Ha
Give us some proof of this & Ruiz shouldn't go to the uk for the fight cuz he already got robbed there once.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 03:00 PM #6
kafkod kafkod is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The land of lost content
Posts: 18,782
Quoted: 12263 Post(s)
Rep Power: 47
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 43,913.32
Bank: 172,047.66
Total Points: 215,960.98
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Well yea location is usually the last thing and training camps aren't even under way.


No Dazn is actually run by Hearn as well in the boxing aspect so no , Joshua is the boss and Hearn cannot tell him what to do ,maybe has a little input on who he fights but that's all.

AJ has his own management team independent of Hearn and Matchroom and his trainer has a lot of influence over him. Hearn wanted AJ to give Dillian Whyte a big enough cut to save his Wembley date, but AJ set a limit to the money Hearn could offer to Dillian, so the fight didn't get made.

That should tell people all they need to know about whether Eddie can dictate anything to AJ.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 03:01 PM #7
kafkod kafkod is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The land of lost content
Posts: 18,782
Quoted: 12263 Post(s)
Rep Power: 47
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 43,913.32
Bank: 172,047.66
Total Points: 215,960.98
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
Give us some proof of this & Ruiz shouldn't go to the uk for the fight cuz he already got robbed there once.
Ruiz got robbed in the UK?

WTF are you on about?
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 03:08 PM #8
kafkod kafkod is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The land of lost content
Posts: 18,782
Quoted: 12263 Post(s)
Rep Power: 47
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 43,913.32
Bank: 172,047.66
Total Points: 215,960.98
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintpat View Post
It hasnít been announced yet. Thereís a reason for that. We can only speculate what that reason is.
There are many possibilities. One is that Ruiz may be threatening to tear up the rematch contract if they try to bring him to the UK, then fight Wilder and pay the financial penalty to Matchroom out of his unification money. (With a little help from Uncle AL)
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 03:11 PM #9
qwickm3 qwickm3 is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 87
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
qwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of lightqwickm3 is a glorious beacon of light
Points: 7,386.44
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 8,669.67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Calling all Wilder fans ? Ha

I mean you guys do understand most rematch terms are included in the first contract if the two fighters are completely night and day in drawing power so what makes Ruiz now the shot caller ? That would mean Hearn signed a contract knowingly giving up any AJ leverage? Who believes that ? Ha

Apparently you have seen the original contract and know exactly whats in? Please post it so we can see for ourselves.

Where do these people come from?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
qwickm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 03:12 PM #10
bigjavi973 bigjavi973 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Brick City
Posts: 26,080
Quoted: 7420 Post(s)
Rep Power: 100
bigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond reputebigjavi973 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 151,786.67
Bank: 735,702.69
Total Points: 887,489.36
it's just boxing bro, no worries - Just Now Hit Me Keeping Cotto haters honest! - Da Boxer No Message - -jose- I had my sigs turned off and I just noticed your gif...Camacho ATG, he would've made Mayweather cry - -jose- salud - B0XEO 
just to fill out your 3rd row, lol - B0XEO I couldn't green you but here's a viagra, that Cosby pic is hilarious :lol1: - -jose- For taking a joke like a champ - BrometheusBob BIG PUN "my turn" - -jose- I present this medal to the official master thread maker. Keep up the great work champ. - Santa_ 
to a man who is a boxing fan first and a cotto fan second - vorgaphe Thanks for the ESPN thread, cheers. - Tyler_Durden Props! - Agent Mulder RBR threads - Weltschmerz Great article. - Santa_ 
Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Trump Trump Trump!!! - krazyn8tive Merry Christmas - TBear Keep up the good work - 1bad65 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Going off a recent thread of very lost posters....

Can anyone answer why its hard to understand on here that AJ has the last say in venue and team Ruiz has no control of that . It can be negotiated but just as a set pay for Ruiz its not really that flexible where outlandish demands can be made such as 50 million and such for a U.k fight. Team AJ has set the terms already ,where location will be decided .


If you disagree do you have a logical explaination and not empty opinion because you say so ,because i'd like to hear it ? Ha
simple....

unless its in the contract, Ruiz doesnt have to do anything AJ and camp say.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
bigjavi973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
can't, dictate, rematch, ruiz

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 PM.