Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-08-2019, 04:26 PM #1
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21342 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,011,794.75
Total Points: 1,013,759.89
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 
Default Eff Panda's Giving Back To My Brothers & Sissy's of NSB Cinco De Mayo Pick Em Thread

Some of y'all are ******ed. Some of y'all are f#cking amazing. But most of y'all are pretty f#cking decent to good mfers who I enjoy messing with regardless if I agree with you on any specific topic or not.

So with that in mind I thought I'd do a random Give Back Cinco De Mayo Pick Em-like contest for all the decent & amazing mfers here that I enjoy kicking the sh^t with about all things boxing & random topic related in the lounge.

Who Can Play:

Anyone not on my ignore list with a year on this site (Apr. 2018 start date or later) with a 10 rep or better.

If you got less than a 10 rep you can pm for permission to enter the contest.

The Rules:

This will be a Pick Em contest for the May 4 Saul Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs fight.

You will need to pick a winner of the fight or a draw.

You will need to pick the method of the win, KO or decision.

If you pick a KO you will need to pick the round of the KO & the time of the stoppage.

If you pick a decision you will need to pick the type of decision (unanimous, majority or split) AND how many points either guy won the fight by.

So some picks one could make could look like this:

Canelo KO8 (1:23)
Canelo Wu12 (2pts, 2pts, 3pts)
Canelo Wm12 (0pts, 2pts, 4pts)
Canelo Ws12 (2pts, 4pts, Jacobs 3pts)
Jacobs KO3 (2:45)
Jacobs Wu12 (1ptx3)
Jacobs Wm12 (0pts, 1pt, 3pts)
Jacobs Ws12 (1ptx2, Canelo 3pts)
Du12 (0ptsx3)
Dm12 (0ptsx2, Canelo 4pts)
Ds12 (0pts, Canelo 1pt, Jacobs 1pt)

If the fight is a NC or has no official result on May 4 all picks will be voided. If the fight gets canceled/postponed I'll likely just extend the contest to the date the fight happens.

A technical decision or technical draw will still be judged by the point edge you gave whichever option you took.

First come first serve with picks. If Canelo wins by KO in the 4th at 1:00 & two people picked the result exactly whoever made the pick first wins.

If no one picks the exact outcome whoever is the closest will be the winner.

If you got any questions or want clarification about anything particular feel free to ask.

What Do I Win:

Whoever is the closest to the exact outcome wins a $100 Amazon Gift Card or $100 towards the purchase of boxing gear for the boxer of your choice from me.

Good luck to anyone playing. And respect to all the +EV mfers here.

Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-25-2019 at 11:07 AM.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:00 PM #2
Paul Williams beat Lara

Quoted: 631 Post(s)
Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 26,698.72
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong Knows his stuff - jas great poster - jas 

That's interesting.
Jacobs MD12 (0 ; 2 ; 4)
Mastrangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:05 PM #3
God of Thunder and R n' R

Quoted: 5285 Post(s)
Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 64,288.52
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Damn good post and I think it's true.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - sugarsmosley 

two points would be 116-112, right? i suck at maths.

EDITED: canelo UD 12 (2;2;4)

PS, if you wanna give us something, bring back the panda chick in your avi
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 04-08-2019 at 11:21 PM.
Dean_Razorback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:11 PM #4
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21342 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,011,794.75
Total Points: 1,013,759.89
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
two points would be 116-112, right? i suck at maths.

canelo UD 12 (2;2;1)
Nah that'd be 4 points, 116-112 = 8-4 = Canelo by 4 points.

Quote:
PS, if you wanna give us something, bring back the panda chick in your avi
Bruh I wish. BS Admin killed the gif. I asked about it myself awhile back. Think BPP himself mighta taken it off idk. I think I pissed off too many of the wrong people cuz I see far worse pics & gifs here daily.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:19 PM #5
Mayor Ford's dealer...

Quoted: 2163 Post(s)
deanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond reputedeanrw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,218,648.56
Total Points: 1,225,190.51
now the collection is complete - -pound4pound- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Holidays deanrw - !! AI-Holmes!! thank you. have a happy holiday and Safe new year!! - PAC-BOY 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry christmas,thanks for all the kind words - MR. LARRYX happy new year man! - HUGH JASS happy new year bro! - jazluvr Tis an honour to be on your friends list. - Terrel 
Respect Bro... Respect - EvilGenius For the bonus - mathed For the bonus - mathed Thanks for the points - mathed the champ knows - sugarsmosley 
thanks bud - -jose- crazy story bro - -jose- :kiss: - -jose- Thanks, have a cold one on me! - jazluvr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Kevin Jesus Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Makavelli Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Makavelli Autism - Makavelli World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Makavelli Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Makavelli 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

I say Canelo UD, 2pts, 4pts, 4pts
deanrw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:28 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Juicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 25,489.33

Danny SD12 (2points, 2points, Canelo 4points)
Juicy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 05:30 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1903 Post(s)
4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute4truth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 50,038.80

Canelo KO 9 (2:22)

I think Jacobs looks good early but weakens and gets caught with a counter.
4truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:13 PM #8
Interim Champion

Quoted: 551 Post(s)
WarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond reputeWarHagler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 21,447.04

Canelo round 7 1:25 tko
WarHagler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 06:25 PM #9
God of Thunder and R n' R

Quoted: 5285 Post(s)
Dean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond reputeDean_Razorback has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 64,288.52
Enjoy Man - mathed funny chavez jr pic thread - jas ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Good video about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr Thank you very much for finding that song. Una cerveza fria para ti. - punchr 
Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for G Karma m8... Have a beer on me - Steve plunger Because cake :beerchug: - Mighty_Windir Dat Ward cat.  LOL - anthonydavid11 
Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Greens - Turd Best Ever Damn good post and I think it's true.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Nah that'd be 4 points, 116-112 = 8-4 = Canelo by 4 points.

Bruh I wish. BS Admin killed the gif. I asked about it myself awhile back. Think BPP himself mighta taken it off idk. I think I pissed off too many of the wrong people cuz I see far worse pics & gifs here daily.
ok, then i'll edit my original post, can i do that?

and that sucks, about the gif, that was some ass
Dean_Razorback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 09:15 PM #10
Amateur

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
bobbyrenly is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 8,422.98

Split draw; Canelo 116-112, Jacobs 115-113, Draw 114-114.
bobbyrenly is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
back, brothers, canelo, cinco, eff, giving, jacobs, mayo, panda, pick, sissy's, thread