No announcement yet.

Gay rights activist set fire to his own home in fake hate crime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
    the heterophobic agenda is in full effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      That's why weed needs to be federally legalized, so it can apply for all 50 states. A few puffs will mellow most people out, plus there are medicinal benefits.
      medicinal benefits in smoking weed ? lmao like what ?

i hope ur not one of those weed cures cancer guys

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        medicinal benefits in smoking weed ? lmao like what ?

i hope ur not one of those weed cures cancer guys
        You're kidding, right?

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/...-2018011513085

https://www-medicalnewstoday-com.cdn...s%2F320984.php

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/...-marijuana-faq

Comment

extracts can be medicinal but simply smoking it aint gonna get rid of ailments

not gonna read all those links bra, first one just said some stuff about using as a pain reliever

if i need a pain killer then smokin a joint isnt gonna cut the cheese

btw im pro weed

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
            extracts can be medicinal but simply smoking it aint gonna get rid of ailments

not gonna read all those links bra, first one just said some stuff about using as a pain reliever

if i need a pain killer then smokin a joint isnt gonna cut the cheese

btw im pro weed
            Patients do, however, report many benefits of CBD, from relieving insomnia, anxiety, spasticity, and pain to treating potentially life-threatening conditions such as epilepsy.

it can take the place of NSAIDs such as Advil or Aleve, if people can’t take them due to problems with their kidneys or ulcers or GERD

In particular, marijuana appears to ease the pain of multiple sclerosis, and nerve pain in general.

Along these lines, marijuana is said to be a fantastic muscle relaxant, and people swear by its ability to lessen tremors in Parkinson’s disease

I have also heard of its use quite successfully for fibromyalgia, endometriosis, interstitial cystitis

Marijuana is also used to manage nausea and weight loss, and can be used to treat glaucoma.

A highly promising area of research is its use for PTSD in veterans who are returning from combat zones

Medical marijuana is also reported to help patients suffering from pain and wasting syndrome associated with HIV, as well as irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disease.

This is not intended to be an inclusive list, but rather to give a brief survey of the types of conditions for which medical marijuana can provide relief.

... These are all from that first article. To say all of this is just "some stuff about using it as a painkiller" is quite an understatement...

Comment

Working...
            X