Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-03-2018, 07:53 PM #1
Love Love Love

Quoted: 2864 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,965.14
Total Points: 144,291.30
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- 
ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ It's cool brother.  Respect. - Redd Foxx Learn to take a joke. Phaggot - True-Boxing-Fan 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Thumbs down The Wilder fanbase, AKA Windmillers

These have got to be the site's all-time worst demographic, haven't they?

I'm even counting The Kliteratti, who thought "pound for pound" meant how many clinches you could do a round, and that Japan won World War II as "when the US nuked Hiroshima, Japan was ahead on points."

I mean, I've always known Wilder's one of the most useless cunts I've ever seen, and an "L" waiting to happen - by the science of using my EYES - but even after missing 80,000 windmills on Saturday night and spending most of the fight getting comprehensively outboxed by a man who's only been back six months after a 2.5 year lay off, the Windmillers are out in force.

Apparently Anthony Joshua watched that display of utter ineptitude and shit his pants in fear.

I hear people talk about "fear" in NSB a lot. As if they honestly think boxing is people calling each other out round the back of the pub (bar, Fat Yanks).

It reminds me of when Ping Ping KO'd Hatton in two rounds... at first I thought it was some kind of personal dispute between the two of them, which coincidentally took place in a ring with several thousand witnesses. But then Ping Ping put my mind at rest by clarifying "ahhhhhhhhh... it nothing pelsonar."

Why do so many idiots - particularly Windmillers - talk about "fear"? These are people whose entire job is to get hit in the face, not Bruce from down the local mall, looking for a scrap.

This windmiller is a man who got 17 light years to speak to a Doctor against Ortiz, then just got to keep his belt thanks to someone putting crack in tortillas... but somehow, people were watching him swing like a ****** for ten rounds and going "fuck me, I've fuckin' shit meself, yer cunt."

I LIKE Wilder. I like all the three main heavyweights. But there's a multitude of stupid conversations, like the "A Side" debate which went on for ages.

Who's the A Side? Well, maybe if their career trajectories carry on the current path, then that may be a talking point. But for NOW:

* A man who does on PPV and sells out 80,000 stadiums?
* A man who, until last night, had never even BEEN on a PPV, and couldn't sell out a phonebooth.

It's a tough one, ain't it?

These Windmillers are so deranged they even insist Fury didn't make the ten count (he hit the canvas when the clock said 2'21 left in the round, he was back up when it said 2'11, and that's not even counting the fact that the referee began his count at the 2'20 mark).

I just can't credit 'em... the thing, normally, with fans, they're usually into some DECENT, or GOOD. The Maii-ittes swarmed over the place like a nest of Cunt Hawk Ants, but at least Maii was good in the ring, providing you were six years past your best, and prepared to weigh in at a catchweight with really soft gloves on.

What other fanbase would get behind a guy who just looked like a **** on worldwide TV and go "he's the No.1 in the division after that performance"? It's like going to work, shitting and pissing yourself, then going "I bet that'll make me employee of the month, no question."

Bloody idiots, they are.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:06 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 570 Post(s)
E-Thug has a reputation beyond reputeE-Thug has a reputation beyond reputeE-Thug has a reputation beyond reputeE-Thug has a reputation beyond reputeE-Thug has a reputation beyond reputeE-Thug has a reputation beyond reputeE-Thug has a reputation beyond reputeE-Thug has a reputation beyond reputeE-Thug has a reputation beyond reputeE-Thug has a reputation beyond reputeE-Thug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 18,595.02
Hilarious - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post

I'm even counting The Kliteratti, who thought "pound for pound" meant how many clinches you could do a round, and that Japan won World War II as "when the US nuked Hiroshima, Japan was ahead on points."

I mean, I've always known Wilder's one of the most useless cunts I've ever seen, and an "L" waiting to happen - by the science of using my EYES - but even after missing 80,000 windmills on Saturday night and spending most of the fight getting comprehensively outboxed by a man who's only been back six months after a 2.5 year lay off, the Windmillers are out in force.

Apparently Anthony Joshua watched that display of utter ineptitude and shit his pants in fear.

I hear people talk about "fear" in NSB a lot. As if they honestly think boxing is people calling each other out round the back of the pub (bar, Fat Yanks).

It reminds me of when Ping Ping KO'd Hatton in two rounds... at first I thought it was some kind of personal dispute between the two of them, which coincidentally took place in a ring with several thousand witnesses. But then Ping Ping put my mind at rest by clarifying "ahhhhhhhhh... it nothing pelsonar."

Why do so many idiots - particularly Windmillers - talk about "fear"? These are people whose entire job is to get hit in the face, not Bruce from down the local mall, looking for a scrap.

This windmiller is a man who got 17 light years to speak to a Doctor against Ortiz, then just got to keep his belt thanks to someone putting crack in tortillas... but somehow, people were watching him swing like a ****** for ten rounds and going "fuck me, I've fuckin' shit meself, yer cunt."

I LIKE Wilder. I like all the three main heavyweights. But there's a multitude of stupid conversations, like the "A Side" debate which went on for ages.

Who's the A Side? Well, maybe if their career trajectories carry on the current path, then that may be a talking point. But for NOW:

* A man who, until last night, had never even BEEN on a PPV, and couldn't sell out a phonebooth.

These Windmillers are so deranged they even insist Fury didn't make the ten count (he hit the canvas when the clock said 2'21 left in the round, he was back up when it said 2'11, and that's not even counting the fact that the referee began his count at the 2'20 mark).

I just can't credit 'em... the thing, normally, with fans, they're usually into some DECENT, or GOOD. The Maii-ittes swarmed over the place like a nest of Cunt Hawk Ants, but at least Maii was good in the ring, providing you were six years past your best, and prepared to weigh in at a catchweight with really soft gloves on.

What other fanbase would get behind a guy who just looked like a **** on worldwide TV and go "he's the No.1 in the division after that performance"? It's like going to work, shitting and pissing yourself, then going "I bet that'll make me employee of the month, no question."

Bloody idiots, they are.
Completely agree Anorak, spot on.

The Klitlickers were a special type of delusional and in that same time, we had cancers such as the Flomos and the Pactards hovering around with a couple of splinter groups such as the Khacksuckers and British Boxing fan girls and stuff.

But the Wilder mob are intellectually the dumbest and worst set of fans to ever grace these forums. Nevermind the Ortiz fight Anorak, who the fuck had Wilder beaten before 2017? Chris The Tits Areola? Bermaine the Obese Dildo Stiverne?

But nope, you can't criticise Wilder for his style or his dog **** resume or anything else because you get called out for being racist or a bum boy.

This is the same set of fans arguing that if you score 2 knockdowns, you automatically win the fight. LOL what a load of nonsense, as if fighters have never come back from 2 knockdowns and won before.
E-Thug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:07 PM #3
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5192 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 95,571.26
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post

Bloody idiots, they are.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:08 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5954 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,417.65
Total Points: 110,017.23
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

the true idiot is the one who thinks fear can only mean one has a phobia for personal injury or getting their face rearranged...

for instance....fear might be applied to someone who would prefer not to fight someone else out of "fear" of losing their unblemished record and potentially thwarting future potential income

but...youve got everything figured out...you are just too smart for your own good

sigh
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:12 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2609 Post(s)
mcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these partsmcdonalds is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,884.04
Total Points: 72,388.90
team Imbecile - Ogecca MaMa 

Bro, I think its time for you to log off. You just wasted your time by writing a 600 word essay about Wilder

mcdonalds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:13 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7662 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 173,981.98
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

ping ping? a chinese racist term used for a Filipino? you can do better than that m8
mlac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:15 PM #7
Lomachicken skurred

Quoted: 6112 Post(s)
Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 129,485.51
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz 
Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 
:lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D My bad, mate. Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. Happy new year - Kuyukut 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 

Blott'y fackin gypo!
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:17 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 

let me translate this for everyone

" i had a wicked half chub going at the start of round 12 just thinking about how i was gonna get to come to NSB and rag on all the wilder fans cause tyson was outboxing and embarrassing wilder.....then oh ****...****....i dont get to brag about how that **** boxer finally lost and all his fans are idiots...**** it..imma do it anyway"
Old 12-03-2018, 08:17 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5181 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 86,138.22
Total Points: 106,667.84
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

They are the worst fanbase I've ever seen on here. Delusional, hypocritical and annoying. Most of them come across as genuinely stupid and uneducated.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:25 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
They are the worst fanbase I've ever seen on here. Delusional, hypocritical and annoying. Most of them come across as genuinely stupid and uneducated.
im a white male from an affulent new england suburb...i make 100+k a year...im a wilder fan

i try not to take him too seriously...some of you just cant sit back and enjoy him....some of you act as if every guy in boxing needs to be some graceful/technically skilled loma type....theres room for unorthodox sluggers too...even at the top

i think most people that like wilder realize he has deficiencies......

i think what upsets people the most is the fact that the UK HW champ has ducked away from a fight with this bum killing windmilling dumb bum...not once...not twice...but 3x

1-wilder says he will fight whyte in early 2018 provded hearn signs a deal to fight AJ next after that....hearn says no
2-aj says show me 50 mil..wilder shows him 50 mil aj says "its gotta be in UK for the fans though"

also AJ says "you guys go train and fight wilder its not that easy"

3. wilder says ok i will fight u in the UK for 15 mil....its gotta next and this year...hearn sends contract with no date...wilder ask "wheres the date"...hearn says "oh its april 2019"

so ask yourself...why is mr superstar afraid to fight this windmilling, bumkilling POS that cant fight for ****?

thats the big question that needs to be posed......and i think we found our answer somewhere around the 12th round saturday night

Share This With Friends

Tags
fanbase, wilder, windmillers