GGG by UD/SD/MD 11 3.59%
Jacobs by KO/TKO 26 8.50%
Jacobs by UD/SD/MD 23 7.52%
Draw / too close to call 7 2.29%
Voters: 306. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2016, 10:02 PM #21
THE DEFECATION TEAM

Quoted: 4067 Post(s)
BoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 119,703.58
Total Points: 127,484.79
cheers bud - Beercules Time to jazz your profile up. Get a damn avatar too man something sick as fück - Scott. Weiland No Message - Scott. Weiland Cheers to good boxing discussion! - j0zef Yes sir! - anthonydavid11 
Cheers!!  And, thanks. - Redd Foxx I couldn't green you back so here's a beer.  BTW thanks for ruining my thread LOL. - -Freddy- war cp freshmart - Mike D You da man! - .:: JSFD26 ::. war b-fan85 - Mike D 
You'll get your points homes - ScottWeiland Pizza dude's got thirty seconds. - 1hourRun cheers - Beercules Thank you sir. Very interesting responses, too. - anthonydavid11 Thanks for representing, brother. - anthonydavid11 
You're a solid dude. Have a pixelated e-brew on me. - P.K Dionysus Eat well, my friend... - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Scott. Weiland Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Scott. Weiland 

Golovkin wins by KO around 8-10 rounds..
BoxingFan85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:04 PM #22
Banned

Quoted: 9767 Post(s)
Kigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,173.00
stop posting and eat a banana - Arthur Dayne one for each hole - //// Dance for me boy - Death_Adder Dance some more boy - Death_Adder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
Jacobs has all of the tools to beat GGG except the chin. Golovkin catches him eventually. It could be at anytime from the opening bell to the finishing bell.
That didn't help Quillin.

Quillin had enough power to stop Jacobs....but look what happened.

Jacobs has KO power in both hands...what if GGG gets caught??

Hmmmmmmm

Don't give me that iron chin shi.t...Margarito and Librado Andrade used to have one of those.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

If GGG pulls out with his hands down against Jacobs(like he always does)he'll be the one on the canvas.

Jacobs is all wrong for Golovkin
Kigali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:08 PM #23
Banned

Kigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond reputeKigali has a reputation beyond repute
stop posting and eat a banana - Arthur Dayne one for each hole - //// Dance for me boy - Death_Adder Dance some more boy - Death_Adder 

Quote:
So are you denying that Jacobs got dropped against Mora because he left himself open or was it because of Mora's "power"?

I claimed that Jacobs leaves himself open at times when going in for the kill. I supported that claim by citing the Mora knockdown.

It's up to the fighter he is going after to exploit that opening and GGG would.
Not as much as GGG
He drops his punches to his waist...every time...regardless the opponent.

Jacobs....brings his punches straight back
Golovklin....drops his punches to his waist,then he brings them up.

GGG has a glitch...a hiccup in his delivery.

He's open after every punch...that's why Brook was able to light him up..Jacobs would have stopped him.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:11 PM #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgu View Post
Golovkin stops him inside 8. The only way jacobs wins is if ggg accidently hits him while he is down. Jacobs is no lemieux, he will milk it in andre dirrell fashion and call dr shaw.

You mean Lemieux is no Jacobs
Old 09-11-2016, 10:12 PM #25
Crawling King Snake

Quoted: 1528 Post(s)
Mr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 9,983.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigali View Post
That didn't help Quillin.

Quillin had enough power to stop Jacobs....but look what happened.

Jacobs has KO power in both hands...what if GGG gets caught??

Hmmmmmmm

Don't give me that iron chin shi.t...Margarito and Librado Andrade used to have one of those.

If GGG pulls out with his hands down against Jacobs(like he always does)he'll be the one on the canvas.

Jacobs is all wrong for Golovkin
Punching power isn't the only thing that dictates a knockout. Quillin got caught early and didn't have what it took to survive. I don't think the fight should have been stopped so early but that's what happens.

Jacobs chin is nowhere close to iron. Any fighter who gets put down by Sergio "9 ko" Mora needs to have their chin questioned. Jacobs wasn't 100% after that knockdown because he backed off of Mora a bit.

Quillin was more concerned with surviving rather than getting a knockout. You can't tell me that Jacobs didn't go after Quillin and Mora in a different way.
Mr.MojoRisin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:14 PM #26
Crawling King Snake

Mr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond reputeMr.MojoRisin' has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
You're right, I like Jacobs and it's just that if Mora floored him, GGG could end him
Yes but Jacobs would have to get sloppy like he did with Mora. I don't think Golovkin just walks right on through Jacobs at all. In fact he's going to have a pretty hard time with Jacobs.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:20 PM #27
Crawling King Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigali View Post
Not as much as GGG
He drops his punches to his waist...every time...regardless the opponent.

Jacobs....brings his punches straight back
Golovklin....drops his punches to his waist,then he brings them up.

GGG has a glitch...a hiccup in his delivery.

He's open after every punch...that's why Brook was able to light him up..Jacobs would have stopped him.
I agree. However this doesn't change the fact that Jacobs doesn't leave himself open at times, just less than GGG.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:29 PM #28
Banned

Quote:
Punching power isn't the only thing that dictates a knockout. Quillin got caught early and didn't have what it took to survive. I don't think the fight should have been stopped so early but that's what happens.

Jacobs chin is nowhere close to iron. Any fighter who gets put down by Sergio "9 ko" Mora needs to have their chin questioned. Jacobs wasn't 100% after that knockdown because he backed off of Mora a bit.

Quillin was more concerned with surviving rather than getting a knockout. You can't tell me that Jacobs didn't go after Quillin and Mora in a different way.
Jacobs's chin doesn't have to be iron if he catches GGG and knocks him out.

Golovkin's flaws were put on full display by a WW.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:30 PM #29
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5192 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 95,552.26
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
You're right, I like Jacobs and it's just that if Mora floored him, GGG could end him
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:34 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
AliBombaye has a reputation beyond reputeAliBombaye has a reputation beyond reputeAliBombaye has a reputation beyond reputeAliBombaye has a reputation beyond reputeAliBombaye has a reputation beyond reputeAliBombaye has a reputation beyond reputeAliBombaye has a reputation beyond reputeAliBombaye has a reputation beyond reputeAliBombaye has a reputation beyond reputeAliBombaye has a reputation beyond reputeAliBombaye has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 11,856.04
Cheers for the donation pal! - toshmurph 

Bets will be placed on which round GGG get's the KO, no other outcome of the fight is possible in our world or other dimensions just as the case was with the Khanelo fight.
AliBombaye is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
golovkin, jacobs, middleweight, the bigg dunn