View Poll Results: Who?
PEDquaio 86 35.10%
Froid 120 48.98%
Hulkquez 39 15.92%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-2016, 03:10 AM #21
Banned

Quoted: 637 Post(s)
fanofslug has a reputation beyond reputefanofslug has a reputation beyond reputefanofslug has a reputation beyond reputefanofslug has a reputation beyond reputefanofslug has a reputation beyond reputefanofslug has a reputation beyond reputefanofslug has a reputation beyond reputefanofslug has a reputation beyond reputefanofslug has a reputation beyond reputefanofslug has a reputation beyond reputefanofslug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,436.00

Quote:
If you tell a lie long and loud enough, people will eventually start to believe it
- Famous comment made by Emanuel Steward after being asked if the allegations about Mayweather were true.

If Mayweather ever took PEDs it would have been a major scandal given his fame and status. Inquiries would have been made and evidence found to discredit him, but because none could be found his detractors decided to spread false allegations via social media. It's difficult to admit his natural talent was the reason behind his amazing legacy when you detest him for beating your favourite boxer, be it JMM or Manny-my-shoulder-hurt-Pacquiao.

49-0 <---------- Nothing will change that. Accept it and move on with your lives, peasants.
fanofslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 03:18 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
tangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond reputetangalog2200 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 13,562.97
eat a cock - Boxing Goat I guess you wanted another one - Boxing Goat this is for being a moron and for not going away - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofslug View Post
- Famous comment made by Emanuel Steward after being asked if the allegations about Mayweather were true.

If Mayweather ever took PEDs it would have been a major scandal given his fame and status. Inquiries would have been made and evidence found to discredit him, but because none could be found his detractors decided to spread false allegations via social media. It's difficult to admit his natural talent was the reason behind his amazing legacy when you detest him for beating your favourite boxer, be it JMM or Manny-my-shoulder-hurt-Pacquiao.

49-0 <---------- Nothing will change that. Accept it and move on with your lives, peasants.
steward, bless his soul, did not live long enough to the 750ml iv chapter...
tangalog2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 03:22 AM #23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 7081 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765.76
Total Points: 95,151.65
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangalog2200 View Post
steward, bless his soul, did not live long enough to the 750ml iv chapter...

And steward wasn't able to read Hauser's long article about the tapestry which Floyd has woven with USADA, NSAC etc..lol

Lucky him he left to think Floyd was an honest man. Rip Steward.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 03:49 AM #24
Truth Teller

Quoted: 3025 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 26,136.00
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
It's called working out buddy. You should try it some time lol
Come now you saying he developed at twice the speed of Floyd and we all know Floyd is an animal in gym no one works harder , along with facial features getting all Neanderthal , in less than 3 yrs , I dont think Toradol has this effect must be something else going on .

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 04:45 AM #25
Interim Champion

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
b d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond reputeb d w has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 7,827.22

The guy who got away with it 'most' is the guy who claimed to be cleaning up the sport by doing 'Olympic' hahahahahahahahahahaha style drug testing.
b d w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 04:57 AM #26
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 7081 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,765.76
Total Points: 95,151.65
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
Come now you saying he developed at twice the speed of Floyd and we all know Floyd is an animal in gym no one works harder , along with facial features getting all Neanderthal , in less than 3 yrs , I dont think Toradol has this effect must be something else going on .

Lol how do you know that no one trains harder than Floyd? Maybe no one uses IVS better than Floyd. That is a better way of putting it lol

Neanderthal? Dud has the same mustache in both pics, it just grew a bit after 2 months of working out? Don't your pubic hair grow reloaded? Or you are still a an adolescent growing hair down there hehehe

you are reaching again sigh..

The first pic is the start of training. The 2nd pic is at the end of training and if you look closely he was flexing his muscle. Looks ordinary to me..

Now look at this one..

No flexing needed for Floyd..

Amazing what peds can do

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-09-2016 at 05:41 PM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 05:04 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3737 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 65,680.78
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Floyd is like lance Armstrong of boxing. He got away with it most impreesivelky because PAC has had to put up with public humiliation .

Floyd mostly doesn't answer questions or be asked questions even? He is a joke figure on these boards but that's different. Escaped under radar, same as jmm
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 05:07 AM #28
Boxing

Quoted: 23415 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 334,743.00
Total Points: 349,123.41
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Everyone knows Pacquiao was on Peds while refusing testing.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 05:08 AM #29
Truth Teller

Quoted: 3025 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 26,136.00
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
It's called working out buddy. You should try it some time lol
Quote:
Lol how do you know that no one trains harder than Floyd? Maybe no one uses IVS better than Floyd. That is a better way of putting it lol

Neanderthal? Dud has the same mustache in both pics, it just grew a bit after 2 months of working out? Don't your pubic hair grow reloaded? Or you are still a an adolescent growing hair down there hehehe

you are reaching again sigh..

The first pic is the start of training. The 2nd pic is at the end of training and if you look closely he was flexing his muscle. Looks ordinary to me..

Now look at this one..

No flexing needed..

Amazing what peds can do

What is the time frame on the Floyd pics looks like 10 yrs or more lol , you always seem leave out the most important elements to spin your BS , Manny did more change in 3 yrs .
Reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 05:11 AM #30
!! BOMBS AWAY !!

Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Quiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 13,486.63

That IV test says it all.

I stopped believing a word from Mayweather Jr, after that came to bout.

Honestly what I think in the sport of boxing - no one is a clean fighter.. especially at elite level.
Quiksilva is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
marquez?, mayweather, most:, pacquaio, suspected, user