Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-21-2019, 02:25 PM #71
Contender

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Travis scott will become famous soon enoughTravis scott will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,300.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commie View Post
Sueing hookrz p4p

#1 Jamie Frontz
#2 Sue She
#3 Jane Doe
Doesn't Oscar do dudest
Travis scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:26 PM #72
Banned

Quoted: 5624 Post(s)
BigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these partsBigStomps is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 82,513.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
Whatís this like his fourth rape incident? Smh Canelo needs to leave this THUG itís not a good look. Come to PBC you donít have to worry about Al being all up in the videos and raping women.
Fucc Al Haymon, fucc PBC, and fucc you lame!
How quickly hoes like you forget that Al Haymon has a scandal of his own involving trannies like you...
Your probably the one who finger fuccs Al Haymon while you sucking his balls...
BigStomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:26 PM #73
Contender

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Travis scott will become famous soon enoughTravis scott will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 7,300.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commie View Post
You canít just shove a fist into a normal sized poon
It just doesnít work
Dude babies pass through ******s
Travis scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:26 PM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6484 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,590.37
Total Points: 214,910.51
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
The phrase "Various unusual requests" made me laugh. Seems like a very long time ago. Why didn't she come forward when it happened?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:31 PM #75
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 23224 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,420,812.49
Total Points: 1,476,872.02
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback for giving back to the NSB community - SN!PER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
when I read the story that was my immediate thought.

I wanna know what the "various unusual requests" were from a coked up drunk ODH? I can only imagine.
Go read the whole thing. Hes talking about chicks with dicks, strapnons & puts a hairbrush up his own ass in front of her. Its horrifying lol. I was thinking this might be bs but upon reading all the info out it sounds like what Oscar is into so less outlandish to me now.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:32 PM #76
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 5422 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,429.74
Total Points: 139,533.90
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Damn Oscar

Oscar has a very strange history that some how gets swept under the rug every time. When you want to keep your Credentials to Canelo Events I guess you have to throw Integrity out of the Window and not write about or report about the MULTIPLE Incident surrounding Oscar (even when he was active and in his prime) that are very disturbing. Yet those same people will turn around and bash other fighters to the fullest when they get accused of something

Lets hope this is just another Women trying to get some money because that does happen often many celebrities. Whores being opportunist and trying to get Paid because they're tired of being Whores
sicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:33 PM #77
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 821 Post(s)
HandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond reputeHandsofIron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748.23
Total Points: 24,250.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowblows420 View Post
I don't know what's more fkd up de la Hoya basically raping someone or you fkng idiots joking about it
The #MeTwoHo's extorting DLH, just like those 2 last broads who tried.
HandsofIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:42 PM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 983 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 34,489.28
LOL idiot - "red 

LOL, Oscar wanted her to shove the turkey baster up his ass while she rubbed her clit.
True That is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:43 PM #79
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1612 Post(s)
Tatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond reputeTatabanya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,060.70
Total Points: 54,584.77
No Message - Marchegiano 

The picture reveals Oscar De La Hoya gradually turning into an Andy Ruiz Jr replica.
Tatabanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:44 PM #80
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 23014 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,010.24
Total Points: 261,394.22
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szef View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Go read the whole thing. Hes talking about chicks with dicks, strapnons & puts a hairbrush up his own ass in front of her. Its horrifying lol. I was thinking this might be bs but upon reading all the info out it sounds like what Oscar is into so less outlandish to me now.
Post me a link. This is crazy because like a few weeks ago his old DJ sued him for asking him to perform a "wide range of highly personal, improper, and illicit non-work-related duties" .

I'm beginning to suspect Canelo really did test psoitive from "tainted beef"-LOL
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends