Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: I'm Best Fighter At 160; In Due Time, World Will See

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Obviously he should fight Andrade. They are both calling out Canelo and GGG, but not each other.
    Andrade is a realist. He made sense about not taking BJS seriously for fights since cancelling just wastes Andrade’s time with camps. BJS had two opportunities with Andrade, BJS swerved his way around.

Then you had Andrade punking Jermall at his own conference the way Lara did to Canelo. What else can Andrade do?! The Charlo’s all explicit about fighting ON SHOWTIME and PBC only. Why hasn’t Jermall made headlines or when he was punked for Andrade to make him an offer?

I agree with you, seems like both now comfortable since they have straps, but the last chess move is on Jermall Charlo where in TWO altercations by Jacobs and Andrade he still hasn’t done anything and recently on Fight Hype said he might go to 154.

It’s unfortunate to see that the Charlos lost a lot of noise in the scene.

Comment

Like I said, Jermall should get some balls and call out Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        If the WBC hadn't invented that bullshit Franchise Belt then Canelo would have had to fight Charlo.

Instead Canelo got to avoid him. And people like you get to insult Charlo for not fighting anybody despite him trying to fight both Canelo AND Golovkin!

It's disgusting.
        It is disgusting, but don't imagine that Canelo would have had to fight Jermall if they hadn't have pulled that particular piece of Bullchit... remember, Jermall was already mando before they pulled the stunt of saying he needed to fight GGG first, and I'm sure they would have just pulled out a bucket full of other tricks if they needed to. Simple fact is the WBC ain't ever gonna try to 'make' Canelo do anything again cos they know if they did that strap would just get dropped back in the wastebasket so in the end the 'Franchise' bullchit was just an official recognition of what the situation was already.

I know you ain't gonna agree the situations are comparable but this was the kinda frustration I felt for years as a genuine GGG fan... what you come to realise in the end though is that fights getting made or not has everything to do with money and politics and next to nothing to do with fighters being 'scared' or unwilling to take risks. None of these guys are scared of each other and very few of them have much say in who they fight either, just being willing to leave that ish to their mangers and promoters.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-21-2019, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
          You didn't fight Jacobs when he called your bluff, and now you claim you're the best fighter by fighting who?
          Lol he **** his pants well saw. Danny walked up to him with no entourage. And Charlotte just **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
            Getting “no Love” from the LDBc got shet to do that after signing with Hearn he got a strap! Andrade punker Charlo at his own conference win against Jrock. It’s Charlo the one whom had to step up. They used to spar with Lara and Spence... Andrade is a significantly bigger Southpaw than them... Jermall is afraid to lose against Andrade
            It was Andrade who pulled out the fight when they were going to fight in 2014! Google it!

Comment

I am tired of fighters calling themselves the best when they have not done anything significant in their career. He does not seem to be pushing for the big fights either except talk in social media about it. No effort to get his team to negotiate with the other top MW. Derevyanchenko is with PBC, so if charlo is smart, he would push for that fight as it is the easiest fight to make for him given all of the other top MWs are with DAZN. If he wins his upcoming fight, then he should push for a derevyanchenko fight as it is the best PBC MW fight to make for him. At this age, if he feels content cruising along and not pushing for the quality fights, he is going to stagnate till he reaches his mid 30s, and by then there would be other hungry "lions" gunning to take him down.
              Last edited by Lance98; 10-21-2019, 07:34 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't say the best but top 3 for SURE!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  This fuccing clown Charlo has the nerve to call himself the best fighter at 160.... Yeah sure.
                  Only his groupie fans believe that and go along with that...
                  Top 3 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hnnnggg View Post
                    Feasible when all the top guys move up to 168
                    STFU, nobody talking bout 168.

Comment

In due time? Well when you are ready Mr charlo cuz you ain't guna be doing that by knocking out a 154 fighter coming off a loss. Good job you were gifted that belt for nothing cuz you were never gu a win it in a fight with a real Middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X