Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz' physique is a disgrace and bad look for the sport of boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruiz would hurt the image of the sport and the casual fan will think its not very good if hes the face of boxing ...this is a fact.

But you cant hate the actual fighter,he cant help it,i myself can only hope he takes an L to Joshua who revived the HW division.

Other then that Ruiz is a good ambassador when he speaks but no ones going to really listen ,you will get mostley haters and call the sport a joke based on his look. REAL TALK. ( AGAIN )

Comment

This is hands down the dumbest thread ive read in a long time. And thats considering the trash i see from my buddies Bangem, Frekk, ImWiddat, Robbie. Lmao

Comment

Its about time these casual fighting IDIOTS realize it aint about how pretty you look.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -When U get outta them BigBoy trainers, get back to us
          You need to re-watch the Joshua-Ruiz fight. And that wasn't even Ruiz at his best...

Comment

"bad look for the sport of boxing" isn't a thing.

Comment

Why ignore the fact that while ruiz is fat, he is undoubtedly a very skilled boxer. This thread is awful

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                Its about time these casual fighting IDIOTS realize it aint about how pretty you look.
                Truth right here.

Some guys actually pick guys to win based on how they look.

Doesn't matter how buff you are or not, if you can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                  Boxing is a sport that is well prided in the tough and grueling routines fighters put their bodies through to get them to look the way they do. Ruiz doesn't represent the physique of a boxer and to the casual fan it is a running joke. I hope AJ sends him back to fighting journeymen and gorging on Snickers bars.
                  and what is your physique or accomplishments in life?

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    mexicans will never dominate HW, they're midgets by nature

Canelo is the first mexican to win titles at MW and SMW, and Ruiz the first "mexican" HW champ for a reason
                    Zurdo was the first Mexican SMW champ.

Comment

It's about the way he performs, not tge way he looks. If he can fight 12 hard round looking like this then we can't complain.

Comment

Working...
                      X