Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-20-2019, 01:30 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
millcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond reputemillcitymauler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,438.99
Total Points: 23,531.52

I haven't seen this many salty, and may I add, delusional fans in one thread for awhile now.
I look at the rematch as a dead-on 50/50 fight, and if Joshua is looking at Ruiz the same as some of the cats in this thread, he's gonna have to find a new line of work, come September.
millcitymauler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 01:41 PM #22
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 13906 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 307,709.90
Total Points: 347,839.84
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

If Joshua changes his style then Ruiz has already won.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 01:41 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
otrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to beholdotrocubiche is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 17,525.21

Andy Ruiz showed he is the better boxer, hits as hard as AJ and his punches have more of an impact on AJ than vice versa, right now it seems that the only way AJ can win is with a "punch from the gods"
otrocubiche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:12 PM #24
Interim Champion

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
nick_viking is a name known to allnick_viking is a name known to allnick_viking is a name known to allnick_viking is a name known to allnick_viking is a name known to allnick_viking is a name known to all
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 17,073.04

Hard to bet against Ruiz in the rematch given the manner of the first fight. It wasn’t just a lucky punch it was a beating.

Joshua has been an accident waiting to happen for a while. Against Takam and Parker he showed he struggled against more compact fighters, but he got plenty of help from the ref in both. He moves back in straight lines and just sort of paws out a straight arm when on the defensive, his foot movement is poor moving backwards and he has obvious stamina issues. Hard not to see Ruiz getting through at some point, so for all the talk of AJ changing style, jabbing and grabbing, I just can’t see it.
nick_viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:12 PM #25
Contender

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Akutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond reputeAkutalee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 11,198.24

This guy will go back fighting bums when Aj knock him out hard
Akutalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:18 PM #26
Stick N Move 2 Slick

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
budfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 14,019.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
What is he supposed to do, fight a guy with short fast hands who doesn’t move feet with his long arms at close range and give him the advantage like he did the first time? This fat fu.cker is a clown.

Once you get destroyed in the rematch - you’ll go back to fighting in front of 50 people. Then Fury is next, so his eye can get smashed in this time for scamming idiots.
Hey goofball.....Ruiz has a huge fanbase,,,,,AJ is a Eurobum....nobody cares
budfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:21 PM #27
Stick N Move 2 Slick

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
budfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond reputebudfr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 14,019.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akutalee View Post
Hey dummie...Ruiz has a great fanbase....AJ is the typical eurobum
budfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:40 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 907 Post(s)
Boxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingfanatic75 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 27,777.49
Well said! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangEM View Post
What is he supposed to do, fight a guy with short fast hands who doesn’t move feet with his long arms at close range and give him the advantage like he did the first time? This fat fu.cker is a clown.

Once you get destroyed in the rematch - you’ll go back to fighting in front of 50 people. Then Fury is next, so his eye can get smashed in this time for scamming idiots.
You should really let the hero worship and emotional blinders go. It causes boxing fans to not look at boxers objectively and certainly not qualify for critiquing. You do realize this “fat fu.cker clown” as you call him was 105-5 in the amateur ranks and a multi national champion before the age of 19 when he turned pro? Please do share with the forum your heroic accomplishments before the age of 19. Inquiring minds are dying to know!
Boxingfanatic75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:48 PM #29
Contender

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
thesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond reputethesmokingman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 12,333.42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akutalee View Post
This is an incredible post.

Not sure morons realize Ruiz is actually levels above AJ when it comes to the craft of boxing.
thesmokingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:52 PM #30
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6395 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,494.83
Total Points: 311,961.15
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

That’s exactly what Joshua needs, run, maul, clinch and power jab the shorter, slower but better hand speed guy. Can Joshua do that for 12 rounds? We shall see... If he can then I don’t think the judges would give it to Ruiz.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends