Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-19-2019, 12:34 PM #41
Interim Champion

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
DumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond reputeDumpkinsPlus5 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,912.44
Total Points: 18,446.32

Anybody responding to "Unbanned" is getting trolled and deservedly so...
DumpkinsPlus5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 12:49 PM #42
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 4635 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,705.17
Total Points: 103,428.20
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
9:32

It is Arum that is not interested and is only interested in making the Spence fight and this IMO is Hurting Bud and you now have people dropping him in their P4P rankings because of his level of competition and rightfully so. However, it seems out of his control when it comes to getting better fights
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 01:36 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5546 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,514.37
Total Points: 230,832.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBANNED View Post
Porter saying he wants to fight Crawford is a good sign. Hopefully he actually means it and not just saying it now that Crawford has signed to fight someone else.

Do you understand boy?

And Arum doesn't really matter. He had Crawford to fight Collazo or Lopez last Spring, but Crawford vetoed it and offered the career high payday to Danny Garcia. After Danny declined and ducked they offered to Khan
Stop with your childish a$$ remarks.

Anyways, Porter JUST got done fighting. Of course he wasn't going to fight Crawford later this year. But he was targeting that fight for the first half of 2020. What is the issue with that?

Good, hopefully Crawford puts some heat on Arum and forces him to look into making the Porter fight. But Arum's comments were pretty strong in that he didn't think this was all that good of a fight and he doesn't think Porter deserves anywhere near 4-5M. In fact, he's also made comments that fighting Porter is really no different than fighting Mean Machine or Beputin.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:21 PM #44
Contender

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 13,110.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBANNED View Post
...because they refuse to fight him??

Crawford is better than all of them. That's why Danny turned down a career high payday to fight a journeyman.

I still rate Porter and Danny Garcia as C+/B- WWs. Thurman is a B- and Spence a B-. Crawford is a B+.
sorry, i dont care about your ranking system. i care who they beat. and budís opponents are trash. spruce it up however you like
2ndroundko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:26 PM #45
Il Principe

Quoted: 1268 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 60,212.48
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
For your anus - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 you like it - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 here's another - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

Bob still operates by the old methods of promotion.

When he feels Crawford is near the end, he'll cut the safety net and agree to Crawford having the biggest fight he can get.

After that Bob usually leaves the fighter in the wilderness all alone, if/when they lose.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 02:32 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 457 Post(s)
The3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to beholdThe3 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 30,508.77

Jaron Ennis
Custio Clayton
Josh Kelly
Alexander Besputin
Radzhab Butaev
Rashidi Elli
The3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 02:48 PM #47
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,837.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Stop with your childish a$$ remarks.

Anyways, Porter JUST got done fighting. Of course he wasn't going to fight Crawford later this year. But he was targeting that fight for the first half of 2020. What is the issue with that?

Good, hopefully Crawford puts some heat on Arum and forces him to look into making the Porter fight. But Arum's comments were pretty strong in that he didn't think this was all that good of a fight and he doesn't think Porter deserves anywhere near 4-5M. In fact, he's also made comments that fighting Porter is really no different than fighting Mean Machine or Beputin.
Hopefully the fight happens. Dont get lost in the talk.

Arum lies literally everyday. Ans Porter is Mr. I CANT fight Spence because I'm not ranked by the IBF.

Words are words. Hopefully we're debating the fight in about 3-4 months after it's been announced
UNBANNED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 02:57 PM #48
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,837.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
Anybody responding to "Unbanned" is getting trolled and deservedly so...
Sorry that you disagree. There are other narratives in boxing than your own
UNBANNED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:00 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1616 Post(s)
LetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these partsLetOutTheCage is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,941.27
Total Points: 34,012.55

OP trying to deflect from PBC fighters clearly ducking Crawford
LetOutTheCage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 03:18 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
yankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 29,520.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
Putting Abdukakhorov in with Collazo is a good move. That will help legitimise Kudratillo by having him beat a recognisable name.

I really donít wanna see Crawford face Brook. Brook looks shot and would be absolutely dead at 147. Crawford would absolutely batter him.
I agree 100%. Brook doesn't even seem like he wants to fight anymore. He's looking to cash out and we already saw Crawford beat up the Cash out king in Amir Khan.
yankees7448 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends