Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-16-2019, 09:00 AM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4237 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 91,739.07
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
I doubt that will change anything? transplanting the fetus if you will still will require INVASIVE surgery.
Do abortions require anymore invasive surgery?

Try thinking before you post.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 05:06 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2438 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,734.42
Total Points: 120,597.10
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I知 outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
But when the father doesn't want it, you are OK with that then and making him pay for 18 years.

Why shouldn't the father get a say?
sure we should have a say. But woman have final.

SUpreme court has held that when it comes to sex men and woman are not similarly situated. That means women have a lot more to deal with when it comes to pregnancy.

There are women that pay child support not the men. each case is different
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 05:09 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I知 outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
No she doesn't it can be taken out

Try again.
Ok. How does taking it out resolve the mental issues when taken the baby out?

Woman has to live with the psychological effects. we men gives a sh it.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:11 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
It soon will be

Many countries including Europe and the US have negative birth rates.
lol that was a good laugh.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:14 PM #45
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
I did. (But...I was the last male in my family line and had it drilled in my head since I was a little kid that I needed to have a son, lol)

But seriously, I get your point. Most men couldn't care less. But I think the percentage that does, and wants to take an interest in his child even before birth, should be afforded that opportunity.
Greent

First rule you learn in law school...There is an exception to every rule. That why lawyers use the word "generally" a lot.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:20 PM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
He talked about that today, too. The burden is higher than I thought.

On a side note, do you use Westlaw or Lexis? I have a Westlaw account for my research class, and I'm going to hate giving that up at the end of the semester.
I have Westlaw. (due to price) In law school we were trained on Lexis. Both are great. Imagine legal research before those things. Ouch. I didn't like west law at first but that was because I had to learn it. Now I wont leave because I don't want to relearn lexis! lol. Its been 15 years since I have been on lexis.

You might be able to get a student discount on Westlaw. If you limit it to your states resources and exclude federal or vice versa it is like cheap. But trust me I understand I remember school days and money issues.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:25 PM #47
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
He talked about that today, too. The burden is higher than I thought.

On a side note, do you use Westlaw or Lexis? I have a Westlaw account for my research class, and I'm going to hate giving that up at the end of the semester.
now that you got me thinking about it the terms of art for law related to fundamental rights are the law must be "narrowly tailored to further a compelling state interest". At lease that's what my recollection is.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:27 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Kids aren't cheap, but they're worth it
here here. I have no complaints. Except for the 15k I put in the 529 plan each year.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:44 PM #49
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9828 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 100,390.18
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Greent

First rule you learn in law school...There is an exception to every rule. That why lawyers use the word "generally" a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
I have Westlaw. (due to price) In law school we were trained on Lexis. Both are great. Imagine legal research before those things. Ouch. I didn't like west law at first but that was because I had to learn it. Now I wont leave because I don't want to relearn lexis! lol. Its been 15 years since I have been on lexis.

You might be able to get a student discount on Westlaw. If you limit it to your states resources and exclude federal or vice versa it is like cheap. But trust me I understand I remember school days and money issues.
Yes! Can't tell you how many times I've heard "well... typically" this semester
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I have to finish the Westlaw certification tutorials for class. It is really helpful. We did book research the week prior to being introduced to Westlaw, and I have a real appreciation for the software. All we did was search the code for statutes, and I can only imagine how trying to research case law would go. Hard to believe semester is halfway over already
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 05:48 PM #50
Patriot

Quoted: 8593 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,352.08
Total Points: 100,542.38
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I don稚 green often enough unless it痴 green地 Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Claiming you're 10 years away from something is a lot like saying you aren't even in the general ballpark yet.

Also when did everyone in the lounge become a lawyer/law student?
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
abortion, artificial womb